MobiColour RESULT: MC #184 Theme: The Human Form - August 5-11, 2019

Calendar Girl
View attachment 148131
NativeCam, Snapseed
An evening photo shoot for the Calendar Girls Calendar. Our Community Theater is going to present this and sell the calendar it raise funds for breast cancer. Sunny, the woman in the flower crown, had a double mastectomy and is being fitted here with a floral “bra”. This is one of the funniest photo shoots I have been a part of.
How fabulous...

Human Form Hovered
No edit.
F8BC7D7E-E0B4-41D7-B6D5-CE97F7847954.jpeg

Eye C U

View attachment 148130

It's an oldie from 2017, Apple Cam (front with macro lens attached), Pixify (which unfortunatelry died. Not by iOS upgrade, just because the dev stopped his work :(. The best Prisma like app ever. In this case in = out = 1280 x 960 px and I could beat up myself that I didn't save the HD picture (that would have been 4096 x 3072 and that even on an iPod!!! I was testing the app and was happy, thinking I can repeat this "tomorrow" in HD and forgot. What a pity! :angry::screamcat:) But some day I'll print it on canvas. It's definiteley the best version of all.
Awesome.

Calendar Girl
View attachment 148131
NativeCam, Snapseed
An evening photo shoot for the Calendar Girls Calendar. Our Community Theater is going to present this and sell the calendar it raise funds for breast cancer. Sunny, the woman in the flower crown, had a double mastectomy and is being fitted here with a floral “bra”. This is one of the funniest photo shoots I have been a part of.
What a lovely thing to do and how brave is Sunny! An inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom