MobiColour RESULT: MC #184 Theme: The Human Form - August 5-11, 2019

Have a look in the cockpit
9014504C-ECBF-4FDA-89D7-041F8B8935FB.jpeg
9515DE51-037A-4BFB-A9B5-0B2D13DDBD2E.jpeg

In reverse order this week:
HM's to
Coronation80 for his numerous pics but my favorite is His and Her boots. Strong shapes, strong stance and there's a feeling to it I can't put my finger on.
GroovyGouvy for Eye C U. (Should it be ICU?)

In third is Breconrambler for suggesting human forms without showing them with his plane and cockpit photos but especially for Tongue and cheek. Nice portrait, funny, nice perspective.

In second is Starzee with Human Form Hovered. Well composed with several sections to it and the shapes losing regularity and gaining natural forms from bottom to top. The orange splash and angle adds a nice suprise.

First this week is ImageArt
Killing fields is very striking and puts me on the psychological and emotional backfoot. Powerful.
My absolute fav this week is Hand-some.
f89aa9a1-f356-48a7-ab34-85fb381e33ef-jpeg.148169

Simplicity and complexity. Mostly blue and yellow, which compliment each other well, but with skin(ish) which is the least used colour and the most impactful for it. There's a pop feel about the design and it could esily be used as design. Stick it on a book, album, poster or just frame it.
Hands are interesting things in them selves, again very simple but very complex. The superimposition of one hand over the other gives me a feel of hands reaching for each other, a very human contact. The pink(ish) shape they make where they cross is fractally organic.

Nice work.

HM's to
Coronation80 for his numerous pics but my favorite is His and Her boots. Strong shapes, strong stance and there's a feeling to it I can't put my finger on.

In third is Breconrambler for suggesting human forms without showing them with his plane and cockpit photos but especially for Tongue and cheek. Nice portrait, funny, nice perspective.

In second is Starzee with Human Form Hovered. Well composed with several sections to it and the shapes losing regularity and gaining natural forms from bottom to top. The orange splash and angle adds a nice suprise.

Killing fields is very striking and puts me on the psychological and emotional backfoot. Powerful.

Simplicity and complexity. Mostly blue and yellow, which compliment each other well, but with skin(ish) which is the least used colour and the most impactful for it. There's a pop feel about the design and it could esily be used as design. Stick it on a book, album, poster or just frame it.
Hands are interesting things in them selves, again very simple but very complex. The superimposition of one hand over the other gives me a feel of hands reaching for each other, a very human contact. The pink(ish) shape they make where they cross is fractally organic.

Nice work.
Wow, thanks rizole! Congrats to Star and Hans

HM's to

Nice work.
Wow! Thanks for awarding me second among so many fantastic human forms. Congratulations to everyone else and I loved ImageArt Ann’s hands.

All aboard please Ladies and Gentleman London to New York in 3 hours 20 minutes View attachment 1481903 hours 20 minutes
Sweet! I flew on that thing way back in 1979. Every passenger was given a gray leather case with a menu, safety card, postcards, and a certificate. I still have that stuff somewhere. It was pretty cool as I got a seat fairly forward so the view out the window was better than further back. It was an awesome ride!

Sweet! I flew on that thing way back in 1979. Every passenger was given a gray leather case with a menu, safety card, postcards, and a certificate. I still have that stuff somewhere. It was pretty cool as I got a seat fairly forward so the view out the window was better than further back. It was an awesome ride!
So lucky u supersonic with a view out the window being itself only the size of a postcard... every so often there are still Concord dinners organised in the shadow of the plane .. always a very elegant and including Sponsors gathering....
C81F26A7-55B1-4E53-BFB7-78EDDB71499F.jpeg

So lucky u supersonic with a view out the window being itself only the size of a postcard... every so often there are still Concord dinners organised in the shadow of the plane .. always a very elegant and including Sponsors gathering....View attachment 148331
It was cool. David Frost was on my flight making people laugh behind me. That sounds like a trip too! I wouldn’t mind attending one of those.

COOL!!! I heard there's not much room/leg room? Its rather small and cramped because of the aerodynamic shape of the plane. Giving up some luxury for such a quick flight. Was that your experience?

COOL!!! I heard there's not much room/leg room? Its rather small and cramped because of the aerodynamic shape of the plane. Giving up some luxury for such a quick flight. Was that your experience?
Leg room, as I remember, wasn't too bad as every seat was essentially first class. Having said that the front half was evidently spiffier than the back half. There wasn't much headroom for basketball players ;)

Back
Top Bottom