MobiColour RESULT: MC #186 No Theme - August 19-25, 2019

My Cathedral City, Sony Xperia
FB_IMG_1566160077312~3.jpg

the summer that wasn't :(
Exactly! Spoilt by last year’s fabulous summer. Hardly seemed to sit on our patio this year. :(:(:(
Its not been good has it but not as bad as 2012. It rained every single day where we live in 2012. I remember it particularly as it was the year London hosted the Olympics.

I say It rained every single day but the gulf stream moved north for one week of that summer and it was glorious. Naturally it was the week we went on holiday to Scotland which had had a heat wave the whole summer. Except of course the week the gulf stream moved when it rained every single day. We didnt have a single bbq that year so I'm counting my blessings this year.

Its not been good has it but not as bad as 2012. It rained every single day where we live in 2012. I remember it particularly as it was the year London hosted the Olympics.

I say It rained every single day but the gulf stream moved north for one week of that summer and it was glorious. Naturally it was the week we went on holiday to Scotland which had had a heat wave the whole summer. Except of course the week the gulf stream moved when it rained every single day. We didnt have a single bbq that year so I'm counting my blessings this year.
Yes, but from reconnection that glorious week was the week of most of the Olympic Games so thank goodness for that!

Back
Top Bottom