MobiColour RESULT: MC #186 No Theme - August 19-25, 2019

Amazingly, even though it's Sunday, I have to trundle off to dig through a chock-full garage to root out some family photos, so I'm going to be audacious and declare this MobiColour closed myself.
And I THANK YOU very much!! I went to a Mets game with friends today and just got home a little while ago.... :grin: :whistle: :coffee:

First place to @ImageArt for "In the Moment," a fantastic macro shot. Look at the colors on that wing.

ba9070e7-3baf-4479-983e-32d2cb5bcd30-png.148649

A very close second place to @sinnerjohn for "Dreaming of pigeons," great photo and great title that makes it even better.

hotcat-jpg.148593

Third place to @Coronation80 for "Buy it!" -- my favorite street shot of the week. (And what exactly is that thing they're looking at?)

dsc_2886-2-jpg.148530

Honorable mentions to @FundyBrian for Sunrise at the Bon Ami Rocks, @jsi for . . . a shy Passion flower, and @rizole for Ahhh.....
CONGRATS ImageArt Ann! That fly is gorgeous, and the detail is incredible. Yes, Ted... those wing colors!
High fives to sinnerjohn John and Coronation80 Stephen... fab images fellas! :D
And kudos to HMs FundyBrian Brian, jsi John and rizole - well done!!

I think that fly would’ve gotten the People’s Choice Award, too. If we had one, which we don’t *cough* Hope you enter it somewhere that does, Ann - it’s a beauty :inlove:

Congrats all, another wonder-ful week of colour!

(And I’d also like to know what Coronation80 Steven’s guy is selling?)

Amazingly, even though it's Sunday, I have to trundle off to dig through a chock-full garage to root out some family photos, so I'm going to be audacious and declare this MobiColour closed myself. And I apologize for the terse-ness :rolleyes: of this week's wrap-up, but here you go:

First place to ImageArt for "In the Moment," a fantastic macro shot. Look at the colors on that wing.

A very close second place to sinnerjohn for "Dreaming of pigeons," great photo and great title that makes it even better.

hotcat-jpg.148593

Third place to Coronation80 for "Buy it!" -- my favorite street shot of the week. (And what exactly is that thing they're looking at?)

dsc_2886-2-jpg.148530

Honorable mentions to FundyBrian for Sunrise at the Bon Ami Rocks, jsi for . . . a shy Passion flower, and rizole for Ahhh.....
Well done everyone!

Amazingly, even though it's Sunday, I have to trundle off to dig through a chock-full garage to root out some family photos, so I'm going to be audacious and declare this MobiColour closed myself. And I apologize for the terse-ness :rolleyes: of this week's wrap-up, but here you go:

First place to ImageArt for "In the Moment," a fantastic macro shot. Look at the colors on that wing.

A very close second place to sinnerjohn for "Dreaming of pigeons," great photo and great title that makes it even better.

hotcat-jpg.148593

Third place to Coronation80 for "Buy it!" -- my favorite street shot of the week. (And what exactly is that thing they're looking at?)

dsc_2886-2-jpg.148530

Honorable mentions to FundyBrian for Sunrise at the Bon Ami Rocks, jsi for . . . a shy Passion flower, and rizole for Ahhh.....
Gosh, that took me by surprise. Thanks, Ted! Well done, all the others - was in great company!

Back
Top Bottom