MobiColour RESULT: MC #187 Theme: Any image taken after 30 June - August 26-Sept 1, 2019

Needle nosed lizard
%FoC0GjZRUONs%OuZ3NZsw.jpg

I think I have one of those too. What a strange gift idea that was!
We used napkins and napkin rings when I was a kid. Not fancy ones though. Better than lots of disposable napkins I suppose. Gee, how things have changed. It’s like the whole thing of nappies. A terrible landfill problem. Youngsters these days don’t even know that towelling nappies were used in the passed.

Ok folks, I’m gonna wrap this up as I’m out for the rest of the day.

FIRST, @ikbside Leslie’s Hipstamatic double exposure. Clever and drat I’m such a sucker for colours!
86E6EECF-E284-4B40-B415-5171E138901D.jpeg

SECOND, RoseCat for Wharton State Forest - love the reflections and crisp colours

93B6686A-391B-422C-A5B7-9DF60E4BEFEA.jpeg

Also a bunch of HMs:
MotownLarry for A little jousting - great action shot!
sinnerjohn for Flowery - loved the filter and sharpness of the image
deepop for the little man with the dump trunk - here it’s for the serenity and the lovely light
terse for On the Cowboy Loop trail at Wilder Ranch - quite difficult to get an interesting image from such an ordinary scene which you have done

And I could keep going. Well done, folks. Great images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok folks, I’m gonna wrap this up as I’m out for the rest of the day.

FIRST, @ikbside Leslie’s Hipstamatic double exposure. Clever and drat I’m such a sucker for colours!
View attachment 149003

SECOND, RoseCat for Wharton State Forest - love the reflections and crisp colours

Also a bunch of HMs:
MotownLarry for A little jousting - great action shot!
sinnerjohn for Flowery - loved the filter and sharpness of the image
deepop for the little man with the dump trunk - here it’s for the serenity and the lovely light
terse for On the Cowboy Loop trail at Wilder Ranch - quite difficult to get an interesting image from such an ordinary scene which you have done

And I could keep going. Well done, folks. Great images.
You are certainly efficient, Ann! :D Lovely choices (I love the colors in Leslie’s image too :hearteyes:) - congrats lkbside Leslie! :thumbs:

Thank you for my second place! :D And high fives to all the HMs, Larry, John, David and Ted... well done MobiSirs!! :appsir:

I have nothing. But I do know where my engraved silver christening napkin ring is (why buy a child a napking ring? :confused: ) - when I was moving about I gave it to my friend’s husband who has the same initials. They use napkin rings and proper napkins apparently - posh.:lol:

You piqued my curiosity so I did a quick google research :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom