MobiColour RESULT: MC #190 No Theme - September 16-22, 2019

C12FB75F-1652-49BC-BC5F-2C1CD3820353.jpeg

Better in color
Lightroom, Snapseed

I asked a million monkeys googled it, and opinion is divided. Some say the bright yellow feet are a sign of health and thus of desirability as a mate. Others say the egrets stir up the mud with their feet to flush out small snacks, and the highly visible yellow feet help frighten the snacks into action. But only some types of egrets have yellow feet, and other birds like raptors that don't fish in the mud also have yellow feet. So possibly the answer is "Why not have yellow feet?"

So that our little wanderer doesn’t have to worry about closing challenges and opening challenges and stuff whilst roving about the USA, I’m taking it upon myself to close this particular Mobi Colour Challenge, and ask Breconrambler Hans to choose his favourites. Whenever you have a moment Hans. :thumbs:

Hi everyone. For personal reasons I won’t be having a vacation again this year and even so we’ve had a reasonable summer here where I live, it’s raining cats and dogs today and the skies are grey in grey and just too much of it. Let’s cheer up and celebrate life in colour and motion this week and with this in mind my nominations are No1: Quick, leg it. Coronation80 Stephen
ECB322F1-77E3-4992-B07C-BAC3D8A4A9D3.jpeg

No2: Balustrade Coronation80 Stephen
7FEC485C-1ED0-41B8-BC7F-763747675848.jpeg

and

last but not least No3: Ole. Coronation80 Stephen

54D5BF83-76E7-4F08-A78E-3179CBBEDED4.jpeg

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. For personal reasons I won’t be having a vacation again this year and even so we’ve had a reasonable summer here where I live, it’s raining cats and dogs today and the skies are grey in grey and just too much of it. Let’s cheer up and celebrate life in colour and motion this week and with this in mind my nominations are No1: Quick, leg it. Coronation80 Stephen
View attachment 149761
View attachment 149762

and

View attachment 149763

Thank you Hans. Congratulations Coronation80 Stephen - a clean sweep!

View attachment 149761
View attachment 149762

and

View attachment 149763

Well done, Stephen!

So that our little wanderer doesn’t have to worry about closing challenges and opening challenges and stuff whilst roving about the USA, I’m taking it upon myself to close this particular Mobi Colour Challenge, and ask Breconrambler Hans to choose his favourites. Whenever you have a moment Hans. :thumbs:
XOXOXO :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom