MobiColour RESULT: MC #191 Theme: Everyday Objects in the Wrong Setting - September 23-29, 2019

It was a big grab bag dropped by a child from their push chair. I try not to be too judgemental of other's parenting decisions but so much sugar....
By the way, is the New Helicopter ER programme on next Monday the one featuring your accident? It says it’s where a cyclist is critically injured by a bus, so I’m thinking that it probably is.

2B9938B3-79F7-4054-B6CB-3209ECD4CF5F.jpeg
I am Minky. And Who’s to say it’s not a cat house....

Last edited:
By the way, is the New Helicopter ER programme on next Monday the one featuring your accident? It says it’s where a cyclist is critically injured by a bus, so I’m thinking that it probably is.
The YAA press lady person is supposed to give me a heads up when it's close but I'll check it out.
Edit......
I'm fairly sure that's the one. There's only 3 episodes left in the series and how many bike/bus combinations can they shoe horn in in that time.

Last edited:
The YAA press lady person is supposed to give me a heads up when it's close but I'll check it out.
Edit......
I'm fairly sure that's the one. There's only 3 episodes left in the series and how many bike/bus combinations can they shoe horn in in that time.
I’m guessing we don’t get this show here in the states?

Edit......
My thoughts exactly. :lmao: I’m recording it.:thumbs:

Photobombers
4A61CC14-6B10-484B-95D0-06F1BB56789D.jpeg

There’s nothing unusual about people in public places. Except they weren’t supposed to be in my picture. I was doing a few night scenes along the boardwalk in St Annes. It is fairly deserted at that time of night. I had my tripod set up and NightCap Pro on the screen, adjusted and ready to go. At the last second those two people jumped into my picture, but I photographed them anyhow.

We had an interesting chat. They were travelling by boat along the river and had stopped in St Annes for the night. They seem to live on their boat in summer and we’re returning from Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands area. They made a picture of Fabi & I and we made pictures of them to exchange.

They continued on their way and I made my intended photo. There was also a skunk wandering around that kept us on our toes.

Back
Top Bottom