MobiColour RESULT: MC #192 Theme: False Impressions - 30 Sept-6 Oct, 2019

Full Sunday Service
A1FBCCAD-F6C8-473D-BD08-31B20446C91D.jpeg

Last edited:
Its not something I would do or even recommend :eek: this cannot be England :appsir:

2 hrs ago. 2floor carried my bike through the pub then the restaurant part and headed in front of everybody to the ladies. Noticed it in the last second when someone came out the door. Headed back to the gents, which was what I wanted to do in the first place to set it all up.... Maybe next time get some Rugby players to pose for me with the bike))). Live or die ....

Admittedly a tough theme. Ever one to have difficulty choosing themes I turned to my DW and "False Impressions" is what she said. I figured no theme is too difficult for hardened Mobitoggers.

1st place gous goes to GroovyGouvy 's trompe l'oeil Ready to Fall
IMG_9526.JPG

2nd to rizole Negative Face which is more than the hole it first appears to be
20191005_191124-01.jpeg

3rd place to Breconrambler's more than money needed to make that call with its iconic telephone booth-cum-garden decoration-cum- library
07FCA0EC-6C45-4A61-986A-A60616E3CEC5.jpeg

Admittedly a tough theme. Ever one to have difficulty choosing themes I turned to my DW and "False Impressions" is what she said. I figured no theme is too difficult for hardened Mobitoggers.

View attachment 150306

View attachment 150307

3rd place to Breconrambler's more than money needed to make that call with its iconic telephone booth-cum-garden decoration-cum- library
View attachment 150308
Aww, my two white heads will be pleased. :) Thanks, deepop :notworthy:
Congrats to rizole & Breconrambler

And now off to think of a theme …

View attachment 150306

View attachment 150307

View attachment 150308
Great choices David! Well deserved win GroovyGouvy!! Perfect depiction of the theme. :D Fist bumps to rizole and Breconrambler Hans! Well done everyone. It was a challenging theme but I loved seeing all the creative interpretations. :inlove:

View attachment 150306

View attachment 150307

View attachment 150308
Well done, Gouvy, fitted the theme perfectly. Super second and thrilling third too, Rizole and Hans!

View attachment 150306

View attachment 150307

View attachment 150308
A tough theme but it is called challenge and its good to be challenged now and again!
Well done GroovyGouvy (who I predicted would win ;) )
High fives to rizole and Breconrambler :thumbs:

View attachment 150306

View attachment 150307

View attachment 150308
Congrats to GroovyGouvy, rizole, and Breconrambler :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom