MobiColour RESULT: MC #192 Theme: False Impressions - 30 Sept-6 Oct, 2019

A distorted impression but not a false one...?!!
The impression is: everything's okay, but the buildings behind the mirrors were under construction. And it looked marvellous at first sight. Do you know Covent Garden? It's a market place with lots of shops and tourists. And with these shades it looked wide and clean. Really great.

The impression is: everything's okay, but the buildings behind the mirrors were under construction. And it looked marvellous at first sight. Do you know Covent Garden? It's a market place with lots of shops and tourists. And with these shades it looked wide and clean. Really great.
Great place Covent Garden and the cyclists distortion is beautiful. I love the picture. But is it a distorted Reflexion of reality or a false impression of something else?I am a wee bit confused that’s all. Maybe worth a little discussion.. with the mirror covering something I can see a given false impression...

Last edited:
more than money needed to make that call..
07FCA0EC-6C45-4A61-986A-A60616E3CEC5.jpeg

False impressions but plse not Carnival. Way Too cheap...!!!!
This was NO carnival. It has been a Sci-fi convention at the museum of Technik in the ancient town of Speyer. So everything there could be a false impression.
And pardon my French, but I think you take it all too serious. Mobitog is fun in the first place. And deepop will judge this competition and is the only one who can and will decide what's within the theme and just ignore what's outside.
Cheap or not. Your Royale wouldn't fit in my eyes, but maybe it's the winner in deepop's. It's in the eye of the beholder and even more of the judge.

This was NO carnival. It has been a Sci-fi convention at the museum of Technik in the ancient town of Speyer. So everything there could be a false impression.
And pardon my French, but I think you take it all too serious. Mobitog is fun in the first place. And deepop will judge this competition and is the only one who can and will decide what's within the theme and just ignore what's outside.
Cheap or not. Your Royale wouldn't fit in my eyes, but maybe it's the winner in deepop's. It's in the eye of the beholder and even more of the judge.
Well spoken .. I take your advice and have a couple of beers now to loosen up ... been to Speyer myself for a 3 day concert many moons ago. Actually have got some nice memories of the occasion. The main act was Pink Floyd then... Thanx for mentioning Speyer, brings a lot of good things back that has been dormant for so long in memory

Last edited:
I think you may be mincing words? :sneaky: One person's distorted is another person's false.
Thing is: this is a part that shows the mirror more obvious. Because the impression is that it's all one building, but if you look closer you see the mirror ends here and the other buildings are there. You only have to find the gap. A bit like a diptych. :D

Huh? Need help to figure this out. Somehow I get the feeling, but I'm sure you referring to something special. Need help again. Sorry. :notworthy:
Probly me that should apologise. It's a poor pun.
20191005_134436-01.jpeg

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go,
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

Probly me that should apologise. It's a poor pun.
View attachment 150253
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go,
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
Pooh, THANKS!!! I missed that detail! All I saw was RollBack and began wondering if there's a film I've missed. Maybe even one that plays in the supermarket. And I saw one some weeks ago (months?) that did, where all the goods were alive. But no Disney. (And too naughty to have been mixed up :lol:) And not really worth watching – though it had its moments … :lol:

Thank you GroovyGouvy ! What she said!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom