MobiColour RESULT: MC #192 Theme: False Impressions - 30 Sept-6 Oct, 2019

The Crystal Castle

163F41C9-6608-4193-B4CB-29D2271EAABF.jpeg

Snapseed

There were only ever a handful built for the Royal houses. Value each 6-8-9mill. To find one in the sticks and not in a museum leaves a false impression with me..
Or you could look at it that having a car in use makes sense while having a car in a museum gives a false impression about the car being important in some way, but it’s just another car, and not even an environmentally efficient one at that, and we already have too many of those.

Or you could look at it that having a car in use makes sense while having a car in a museum gives a false impression about the car being important in some way, but it’s just another car, and not even an environmentally efficient one at that, and we already have too many of those.

The Bugatti Royale, of which luckily only so very view were built, had a 12 Cylinder inline engine in it. Hence the length of the bonnet.

It would be interesting to see the engine. Imagine the crankshaft. I bet it’s a tough one to parallel park.

I think I want to come clean on this vehicle which looks like a Bugatti Royale from a distance but is built on one and a half chassis parts of 2 Toyota pick-up trucks and also is only powered by a V8 Toyota engine. I guess it could count as a false impression ... a friend of mine built it a couple of years ago to hire it out for advertising, weddings etc etc And yes, it’s a absolute pain to park or turn around. A bit like those stretch limousines I should think.

I think I want to come clean on this vehicle which looks like a Bugatti Royale from a distance but is built on one and a half chassis parts of 2 Toyota pick-up trucks and also is only powered by a V8 Toyota engine. I guess it could count as a false impression ... a friend of mine built it a couple of years ago to hire it out for advertising, weddings etc etc And yes, it’s a absolute pain to park or turn around. A bit like those stretch limousines I should think.
Perfect for the theme. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom