MobiColour RESULT: MC #193:Theme: No Theme, but must name it - October 7-13, 2019

It’s a bird, it’s a...
AD0093D9-B91C-457B-99A9-C92D770F3EB5.jpeg

NativeCam, Snapseed

Here's our door for Halloween. I'm going to print it out full size to dress our door with and we're putting a single red balloon in the window. 10 points for the first to get the reference.
View attachment 150503
No idea, but nice door. :)
Prolly from one of the 30,000 splatter movie possibilities. For me American Werewolf: grim, cool, funny, fantastic effects and in the end all dead. :smilingimp:

Gosh, many I love, many more and like, and here are the best of the best:
1st place, best combo of title and image:
Starzee with All Shook Up
View attachment 150543

2nd: rizole with Skeleton Staff
View attachment 150544

3rd: RoseCat with And When I Touch You I Feel Happy Inside
View attachment 150545

Congrats to the winners and all else are runner ups. So many different loved …
Thanks Gouvs! Super congrats Starzee ...well done you! Honored to share the stage with you and rizole. :D

Great theme this week from our always-imaginative GroovyGouvy :inlove: and good times browsing the clever, funny, nostalgic etc titles. And, of course, John’s grumpy asides. As our rizole says, it’s a tough job . . . [i still don’t get the red balloon allusion btw]

congrats Starzee, rizole, terse ! (Should be some kind of additional prize for the additional layer of art/brain work this week!)

Gosh, many I love, many more and like, and here are the best of the best:
1st place, best combo of title and image:
Starzee with All Shook Up
View attachment 150543

2nd: rizole with Skeleton Staff
View attachment 150544

3rd: RoseCat with And When I Touch You I Feel Happy Inside
View attachment 150545

Congrats to the winners and all else are runner ups. So many different loved …
Wow! Thank you! I didn’t see that coming! Congrats to rizole and RoseCat !

i did :hearteyes: Such a cool image and a super-cool pic/title combo:thumbs:
Furts of all I want to thank everyone for sending those good wishes. had a fantastic time and want to share a few minutes I spent this weekend with friends on video/sound with you ...enjoy. Hans. PS: so sorry you will never know now but just found out once again that the server is to small for some of the stuff to download. Remember to Keep it simple ehhhh, seems to do the trick almost every time...

Furts of all I want to thank everyone for sending those good wishes. had a fantastic time and want to share a few minutes I spent this weekend with friends on video/sound with you ...enjoy. Hans. PS: so sorry you will never know now but just found out once again that the server is to small for some of the stuff to download. Remember to Keep it simple ehhhh, seems to do the trick almost every time...
You could upload it to You Tube and put a link here - that’s what lots of us do with our videos. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom