MobiColour RESULT: MC #194 Theme: Trash or Treasure - October 14-20, 2019

They got at me like a cloud. Up my trousers, my sleeves and into my hoody. Had to run back to my car. 300m!!My ears and neck hurt most, my hands and ankles too.lucky I wear glasses. And lucky I am not allergic. A couple of double gin tonics and some creme gave some relief.....and worth of all, I had to leave my bag of apples behind that day...But 5 days later the lumps are just itching....))
Poor thing really. Think that would have killed me. :barf:

View attachment 150832
I'd say treasure but my good wife thinks differently :rolleyes:
I love cheap windup toys, this is my Halloween assortment. Unedited, I was going to do something better but alas it's been a busy weekend.
Well, as long as they only come out once a year, then I can’t see anything wrong with them. :D

You had good seats David. Who are those ladies?
Who was playing? Town heroes or some I'd need to know? The picture is wonderful!
The Whites, a family group that’s been around 40 years or so. Most of us have heard them singing “Keep on the Sunny Side” on the Coen brother movie “O Brother, Where Art Thou.”

Is this thread still open?
Someone's little treasure.
20191020_152439-01.jpeg

And someone's treasure made trash.
20191015_170548.jpg

Sorry peeps.... I lost track of what day it was :whistle::rolleyes:, then was hanging out with my mom a bit (had a slice of homemade frittata with ricotta - sing along now!! :D - a cup of tea, and left with a mini apple pie she baked) popped into MT to see what was going on and realized I was supposed to close down this thread. <sigh>

Whenever you’re ready to judge Starzee Star! :D

When I was thought of the theme, I was thinking of something that could go either way. You know, one person’s trash is.... But, as the week ensued, I decided I kinda liked the trash.

I have two favorites that are vying for the winning spot with me.
One is the very first image posted, rizole ’s crushed, but neatly arranged traffic cones
BE7C493A-3F07-4393-B357-1E1E06EC3D56.png

The other and the one I declare the winner is RoseCat ’s Dinner.
D71CD238-1DF3-4CC0-AD2C-D19C530EFB58.png

It’s a Andy Warhol meets, well, er, Rosecat. It’s a treasure of a trash image.

Honorable mention to Breconrambler who fought off a horde of angry wasps to bring home the applesauce. Ouch!

When I was thought of the theme, I was thinking of something that could go either way. You know, one person’s trash is.... But, as the week ensued, I decided I kinda liked the trash.

One is the very first image posted, rizole ’s crushed, but neatly arranged traffic cones
View attachment 150874
View attachment 150875

Honorable mention to Breconrambler who fought off a horde of angry wasps to bring home the applesauce. Ouch!
Well this is quite a surprise! :fearscream: Thank you kindly Star... I’m honored - especially because I love rizole ’s image. :notworthy: High five to Breconrambler Hans for his HM!

View attachment 150874
View attachment 150875

Yay, two marvellous images vying for top spot. Well done RoseCat Catherine for pipping rizole to the (at the?) post. Warhol meets Rosecat - :lol: a perfect description. And high fives to Breconrambler Hans for fighting off an angry horde to bag some apples.

Congratulations to rizole and rosecat for some really great trashy images. Plse tell me, How can I ever eat a Campbell’s soup again?! And traffic cones? Well, the water board is digging up the road right now,outside my house , as we speak, and dozens of cones are blocking the road and my entrance and thoroughly deserve being trashed ;)). As for the high fives, I am pleased to have my little treasures recognised once again. I am sure all my apples will taste that little bit sweeter this time ‘round...))

Congratulations to rizole and rosecat for some really great trashy images. Plse tell me, How can I ever eat a Campbell’s soup again?! And traffic cones? Well, the water board is digging up the road right now,outside my house , as we speak, and dozens of cones are blocking the road and my entrance and thoroughly deserve being trashed ;)). As for the high fives, I am pleased to have my little treasures recognised once again. I am sure all my apples will taste that little bit sweeter this time ‘round...))
I think your HM was for being stung Hans not the image ;)

Back
Top Bottom