MobiColour RESULT: MC #195 Theme: In the Moment - October 21-27, 2019

Nice.............but reversed? 60? so many questions!
No it’s the Barbie’s 60th Bday/anniversary and because of 50th anniversary of Moon Landing they did her again as astronaut. Wanted the one of 1994 formerly, but discovered it too late and resale prices are fitting the scene – means astronomical. And this one was just 12.99€. So I gotta get her – and at the cash point they knocked off another 20%. Seems was my lucky day. :thumbs:

Last edited:
“Ah! Oh! Telefone line …” (ELO)

3E6DE46F-F316-47A2-A717-3981BC23770E.jpeg

“… and it makes me wonder …” (Led Zeppelin)
These were the songs the radio in my head played when I took the picture. I have no idea why people use the hands free speaker to let everybody around listen to their private conversation and then hold it to the ear. o_O :whistle: :zip:

Hipsta

View attachment 150959

These were the songs the radio in my head played when I took the picture. I have no idea why people use the hands free speaker to let everybody around listen to their private conversation and then hold it to the ear. o_O :whistle: :zip:

Hipsta
I love the muted colour palette in this Gouvy. And, of course, I’m singing both of those songs now.

Nice.............but reversed? 60? so many questions!
John, I've forgotten about the reversed: HipstaX just takes a picture, if you want the original, you have to go a longer route: duplicate it in photos app and go to edit and press that common red bent arrow to reverse to original. So you have both in cam roll. And so I didn't like the edit of HX, I just reversed it. Maybe it's the wrong word? Reset is better?

John, I've forgotten about the reversed: HipstaX just takes a picture, if you want the original, you have to go a longer route: duplicate it in photos app and go to edit and press that common red bent arrow to reverse to original. So you have both in cam roll. And so I didn't like the edit of HX, I just reversed it. Maybe it's the wrong word? Reset is better?
You've mentioned this before, I just wanted you to explain again. I'm baffled by the whole process :lol: I guess now you've purchased the thing you have to use it :rolleyes:

This is not as it first appears Hans. I was thinking that he might be hungover or maybe homeless when I saw him in the B&W Challenge, but now I see him here I’m wondering if he’s posing. And a jar of coffee? And hiding his face? I love the bench. :thumbs:

View attachment 150959

Hipsta
Lovely muted colours

Back
Top Bottom