MobiColour RESULT: MC #195 Theme: In the Moment - October 21-27, 2019

FC89A68D-29FB-41B2-A295-972C84CBD6F0.jpeg

I pass this by every time we walk along the Old Mill Road and think, next time I should wear my rubber boots so I can walk out into the marsh to make a photo. It goes underwater twice a day so under the grasses it is really a mud flat.

Yesterday when I came to the same point I suddenly thought, never mind the boots, the time to make this photo is now. The colour was just too outrageous to pass by.

PureShot, Fusion.

Just spent two and a half days at the eXcel exhibition centre in London for another of my interests, Genealogy. I was there with all the wrinklies but today the other half of the exhibition centre was taken up with Comic Con. The Wrinkles, me included were all a bit irritated because Comic Con closed off 2/3 of the centre which means we lost access to most of the food outlets and as a GF I wasn’t left with very much to eat. Normally just the halls are closed off not the general hallway.

Anyhow it gave me lots of fantastic moments:

8474A6AC-E7D8-44A5-817E-58D964049270.jpeg
F0C58DA9-36D5-4F25-AF10-36B78A3AAD04.jpeg
41FA9807-E1F5-4B96-BD97-896F23935E17.jpeg
7EB19254-EE2C-42BB-823F-BA13E55BFCD2.jpeg
A4CC2CA7-3E46-4418-9D20-63F86A1F0C1E.jpeg

Just spent two and a half days at the eXcel exhibition centre in London for another of my interests, Genealogy. I was there with all the wrinklies but today the other half of the exhibition centre was taken up with Comic Con. The Wrinkles, me included were all a bit irritated because Comic Con closed off 2/3 of the centre which means we lost access to most of the food outlets and as a GF I wasn’t left with very much to eat. Normally just the halls are closed off not the general hallway.

View attachment 151026View attachment 151027View attachment 151028View attachment 151029View attachment 151030
Great photos, if a little bizarre. I suppose when people are faced with a global government run by corporations instead of by the people, and serious climate problems resulting from global warming, it isn’t surprising they prefer to escape into fantasy. Superheroes with no super powers except in the imagination.

View attachment 151026View attachment 151027View attachment 151028View attachment 151029View attachment 151030
Wonderful, every one. What a gift!

Nice, especially the last one. I think this is the type of image Catherine had in mind for the theme. Well done :notworthy:

These are fantastic. One of the reasons I like to go to those conventions. My roots are more there than with my ancestors. :) I'd joined immediately. :D

These are great!! :inlove:

Nice, especially the last one. I think this is the type of image Catherine had in mind for the theme. Well done :notworthy:
Actually all the images fit into what I was envisioning. Something like how Time Stamp ran, which is just shooting was is happening at that moment, so the possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom