MobiColour RESULT: MC #196 Theme: Freaks, Geeks, Weirdos - Oct 28-Nov 3, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled
9074B4F7-0179-4291-A431-B1AADEC91081.jpeg

Work this out for yourself
That question was more for rizole than you Hans. In truth I've waited around 4 years for a Halloween theme and I'm confused what we should be posting as its 'Freaks, Geeks, Weirdos' ? Does that mean shop window displays?
Maybe its not Halloween I dunno, I have a lot of pumpkin pictures but not Freaks Geeks and Weirdos.

That question was more for rizole than you Hans. In truth I've waited around 4 years for a Halloween theme and I'm confused what we should be posting as its 'Freaks, Geeks, Weirdos' ? Does that mean shop window displays?
Maybe its not Halloween I dunno, I have a lot of pumpkin pictures but not Freaks Geeks and Weirdos.
It's not Freaks, geeks and weirdos, that's @rosecats summary. I refer you to my original post:
Ah.... It's Halloween this week so this week's theme is:
Freaks, geeks, weirdos, monsters, night walkers, corridor shamblers, dark corner moaners, marsh fires, glamours, bangs, crashes, phobias, dark rooms, spiders legs, hauntings, eye. You get the picture. :imp:
I thought that would be a wide open enough list [SHRUGS] for people to just get on with whatever they wanted.[/SHRUGS] I'm certainly not making the mistake of trying to clarify and end up making things cloudier again so there it is, interpret as you see fit. :appsir:

Although I will say the "eye" at the end of the list was supposed to be "etc" but got autocorrected.

It's not Freaks, geeks and weirdos, that's @rosecats summary. I refer you to my original post:

I thought that would be a wide open enough list [SHRUGS] for people to just get on with whatever they wanted.[/SHRUGS] I'm certainly not making the mistake of trying to clarify and end up making things cloudier again so there it is, interpret as you see fit. :appsir:

Although I will say the "eye" at the end of the list was supposed to be "etc" but got autocorrected.
It was nothing to do with Catherine - I copied and pasted the bit of your original post with the theme in it, almost verbatim, apart from the “You get the picture” bit. :D So it shouldn’t be much different to your original post.

It was nothing to do with Catherine - I copied and pasted the bit of your original post with the theme in it, almost verbatim, apart from the “You get the picture” bit. :D So it shouldn’t be much different to your original post.
Not rosecats summary then, the thread title is Freaks, geeks and wierdos but you did copy and paste my post.
That means it's clearly up at the top of the thread twice. Couldn't be plainer I guess. :whistle:

The long description would look a bit weird in the title of the post so I shortened it, but it’s up to the individual to go to the original thread post and/or Rizole’s descriptive post to clarify the theme for themselves.

And really, folks, why are we continuously picking apart, worrying about, or stressing over theme minutiae? These *challenges* are all for fun. There’s no entry fees, hard and fast rules, or prizes allotted. The themes can be interpreted any way you choose. The “winners” are in the eyes of the judges... it’s all very subjective. I would ask that in the spirit of fun & games, we just play along and post what we see as fitting the theme. If the current judge sees something that they don’t feel fits the the theme, then they can point it out or ignore it. Otherwise, I would ask that we not “police” each other in public.

I apologize if I’m coming across as testy, but I’d like this space to be one of cooperation, encouragement, good fun, and community.

Thank you. :mobibabe:

The long description would look a bit weird in the title of the post so I shortened it, but it’s up to the individual to go to the original thread post and/or Rizole’s descriptive post to clarify the theme for themselves.

And really, folks, why are we continuously picking apart, worrying about, or stressing over theme minutiae? These *challenges* are all for fun. There’s no entry fees, hard and fast rules, or prizes allotted. The themes can be interpreted any way you choose. The “winners” are in the eyes of the judges... it’s all very subjective. I would ask that in the spirit of fun & games, we just play along and post what we see as fitting the theme. If the current judge sees something that they don’t feel fits the the theme, then they can point it out or ignore it. Otherwise, I would ask that we not “police” each other in public.

I apologize if I’m coming across as testy, but I’d like this space to be one of cooperation, encouragement, good fun, and community.

What? There are no prizes????? Pfft! That’s me out then. :lmao: I agree with all of the above.:thumbs:

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom