MobiColour RESULT: MC #196 Theme: Freaks, Geeks, Weirdos - Oct 28-Nov 3, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20191020_145253-01.jpeg

The first cyclist of the Apocalypse.

The long description would look a bit weird in the title of the post so I shortened it, but it’s up to the individual to go to the original thread post and/or Rizole’s descriptive post to clarify the theme for themselves.

And really, folks, why are we continuously picking apart, worrying about, or stressing over theme minutiae? These *challenges* are all for fun. There’s no entry fees, hard and fast rules, or prizes allotted. The themes can be interpreted any way you choose. The “winners” are in the eyes of the judges... it’s all very subjective. I would ask that in the spirit of fun & games, we just play along and post what we see as fitting the theme. If the current judge sees something that they don’t feel fits the the theme, then they can point it out or ignore it. Otherwise, I would ask that we not “police” each other in public.

I apologize if I’m coming across as testy, but I’d like this space to be one of cooperation, encouragement, good fun, and community.

Thank you. :mobibabe:
Thank you! And “What she said”!!!!

Though it’s All Hallows’ Eve today I haven’t seen ANY person dressed up for the occasion. Spooky enough, but though known in Germany it’s not really celebrated here – especially since the American soldiers all went home. But at the shops you get everything for decorations and such. This year was the first time I saw black and orange painted boiled eggs.
Nevertheless at the MMK (museum of modern art) I found one of the tasteless pieces of art I’ve ever seen. But maybe you like it? And sorry, I only thought it would fit here and forgot to snap the tag with artist and name of the “work”.

:eek: or EEK
(the plain version = Hipsta original, no edits)

903DA2E0-3466-4AD8-9961-F784B96EA53C.jpeg

:eek:2 or EEK II
(the Halloween version = as above + GhostLensARpro)

8D4DFEDF-8D54-42A6-BAD6-DE40668D2A8C.jpeg

Though it’s All Hallows’ Eve today I haven’t seen ANY person dressed up for the occasion. Spooky enough, but though known in Germany it’s not really celebrated here – especially since the American soldiers all went home. But at the shops you get everything for decorations and such. This year was the first time I saw black and orange painted boiled eggs.
Nevertheless at the MMK (museum of modern art) I found one of the tasteless pieces of art I’ve ever seen. But maybe you like it? And sorry, I only thought it would fit here and forgot to snap the tag with artist and name of the “work”.

:eek: or EEK
(the plain version = Hipsta original, no edits)

View attachment 151284

:eek:2 or EEK II
(the Halloween version = as above + GhostLensARpro)

View attachment 151283
I like it, tasteless works for me :p

Harry the head.
Chickenwire, papier mache, clay. Polystyrene balls for eyes and my own head hair for eyebrows. circa '91. I was going to cover his whole head with real hair but the eyebrows was such a fiddle I gave up. No proper artistic commitment in my 20s.
View attachment 151313
Fantastic!! Have you thought of going into theatre design? :inlove:

My friend goes all out for Halloween... her yard is a whole “theme park” of spooky characters, a graveyard, skulls, fog, strobe lights, and literally everything covered in cobwebs and spiders. It was so fun to finally experience it this year. This is on her front porch.

84D176B9-6A47-413A-8BED-AC2A90B4EFBB.jpeg

Snapseed

My friend goes all out for Halloween... her yard is a whole “theme park” of spooky characters, a graveyard, skulls, fog, strobe lights, and literally everything covered in cobwebs and spiders. It was so fun to finally experience it this year. This is on her front porch.

View attachment 151319
Snapseed
now this IS brilliant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom