MobiColour RESULT: MC #196 Theme: Freaks, Geeks, Weirdos - Oct 28-Nov 3, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry the head.
Chickenwire, papier mache, clay. Polystyrene balls for eyes and my own head hair for eyebrows. circa '91. I was going to cover his whole head with real hair but the eyebrows was such a fiddle I gave up. No proper artistic commitment in my 20s.
View attachment 151313
OMG, that’s amazing! Mobitogers continue to surprise me. I pigeon hole people and then someone throws me a curve ball in the shape of a ping-pong ball!

My friend goes all out for Halloween... her yard is a whole “theme park” of spooky characters, a graveyard, skulls, fog, strobe lights, and literally everything covered in cobwebs and spiders. It was so fun to finally experience it this year. This is on her front porch.

View attachment 151319
Snapseed
Well, it looks like she recycles her stuff every year a bit like Christmas. Tons of plastic Halloween stuff is bought here every year that then goes into landfill.

11A1AB96-820C-4A88-B7E3-71CD8F451E74.jpeg

The Glow Festival: LED geeks
Chromatica, Photos

Some excellent, strange, freaky and downright offensive stuff this week, well done all.

HMs go to:
Kentaro for Terrifying, that might have slipped in the downright offensive category there.
deepop's Batman. Funniest pic of the week for me. You don't want to know my wifes opinion on it.
terse for his day of the dead sequence.
Coronation80 for He Scared Me (I thought he was real man because his nipples looked real. I mean who spends so much effort making nipples look that real?) and When beauty treatments fight back...
lkbside's Stalker
sinnerjohn's The first cyclist of the Apocalypse.
zenjenny's me in exam prep mode

The 3 standout pics for me this week are:

In 3rd, terse with The Glow Festival: Merge with the many-headed beast. Just a good photo, I like it theme or no theme.
In 2nd is GroovyGouvy with :eek: or EEK. As I've said, tasteless works for me on many levels.

Last edited:
The image is clearly outside of the MobiTog rules & guidelines “taken and edited on a mobile device”, therefore the image will be deleted from this thread.

rizole Please choose a new winner (or will it be second runner up Gouvy?)

Right - enough already people, we do not have this kind of thread going on in MobiTog, end of!

Catherine RoseCat has made her decision and there is no more to be said.

We have one very simple rule and it will be properly followed by everyone - ALL iMages posted in the community MUST be taken and processed on a Mobile Device, which does include iPads/Tablets - that’s it, please stick to it everyone...

I have removed any post following Catherine’s decision and will not tolerate any further such exchanges, which demeans and lowers the tone of our friendly family, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom