MobiColour RESULT: MC #198 Theme: Texture - November 11-17, 2019

0663C894-EFFF-4C76-8363-9FE733B1C2C5.jpeg

Bulletin board
ACDSee Pro

Thanks! Just wondered if it was a bit flat colour wise.
Ah, that depends what you're after. :D It's also one of those things where you'll find no two people will see it the same way. You could bump up the saturation, for example, but then -- to my eyes! -- the lower right corner's going to move toward a louder orange. I often end up with three or four or six variations of an image and have trouble deciding which one to post. In the end, I have to pick one and then see how people react.

I just must show you guys this instagram photo a farmer friend of mine posted. He is too busy for a hobby... he won’t let me in the mushroom shed, everything grows on sterile sawdust... anyway ... i was here in this thread and when I went to IG I wasn’t sure I’d left here after all! If I’m breaking a rule please delete it.
A0E02395-1CE9-4ACD-834C-7AE2DE913A01.png

I just must show you guys this instagram photo a farmer friend of mine posted. He is too busy for a hobby... he won’t let me in the mushroom shed, everything grows on sterile sawdust... anyway ... i was here in this thread and when I went to IG I wasn’t sure I’d left here after all! If I’m breaking a rule please delete it. View attachment 151854
Your battery needs charging. :D

I had to do a factory reset on my phone 2 weeks ago and backed everything I wanted to keep to a usb stick. I lost that stick the same day. Two weeks later I found it wedged in a gap where the passenger seat of the car is fixed to the car chassis. All that to get to this. Three pics previously posted that I thought I'd lost but found again. Happy happy.
20190301_170301-01.jpeg
20190824_193504-01.jpeg
20190819_202403-01.jpeg

I had to do a factory reset on my phone 2 weeks ago and backed everything I wanted to keep to a usb stick. I lost that stick the same day. Two weeks later I found it wedged in a gap where the passenger seat of the car is fixed to the car chassis. All that to get to this. Three pics previously posted that I thought I'd lost but found again. Happy happy.
View attachment 151861View attachment 151862View attachment 151863
Great stroke of luck! I especially like the second image.

I just must show you guys this instagram photo a farmer friend of mine posted. He is too busy for a hobby... he won’t let me in the mushroom shed, everything grows on sterile sawdust... anyway ... i was here in this thread and when I went to IG I wasn’t sure I’d left here after all! If I’m breaking a rule please delete it. View attachment 151854
He needs to get over here and join MobiTog! LOL

So glad you found it, or we’d have missed these.

Love it when sometime lost turns up! And I love that second image, especially.

Back
Top Bottom