MobiColour RESULT: MC #199 Theme: NO THEME - November 18-24, 2019

toymaster.jpg

toymaster

The REAL Toy Shop apparently. As opposed to that other sort of toy shop. :lol: I like the sinister-looking dough boy. He looks like he wants to eat that Jeff Goldblum lookalike. And the guy on the bicycle is just weird. All in all, it’s a surreal sort of image and just the sort of thing I like.:thumbs:

The REAL Toy Shop apparently. As opposed to that other sort of toy shop. :lol: I like the sinister-looking dough boy. He looks like he wants to eat that Jeff Goldblum lookalike. And the guy on the bicycle is just weird. All in all, it’s a surreal sort of image and just the sort of thing I like.:thumbs:
thanks Jilly, there's a lot going on in that image ! I like the sad looking lady top left, she looks like she's left her soul on the high street.

JillyG Didn’t you see “Ghost Busters”?? That’s the Stapuff Marshmallow Man! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom