MobiColour RESULT: MC #201 Theme: Seasonal Holiday Colors - Dec 2-8, 2019

Yep... no more spam calls! I gave up my landline a couple years ago and I doubt I’ll ever get another (unless I find a working rotary phone, that is!)
There was an episode of Reply All (or was it Radio Lab?) on robocallers that made America sound like an absolute hell hole of phone spam.
We've had our share in the past but rearly get spam calls to our landline these days. Any number I don't recognise on my mobile goes to voicemail. Spammers never leave voicemail.
You have to have a landline number here to get broadband. I mean I could just unplug the phones but we have to pay line rental either way.

There was an episode of Reply All (or was it Radio Lab?) on robocallers that made America sound like an absolute hell hole of phone spam.
We've had our share in the past but rearly get spam calls to our landline these days. Any number I don't recognise on my mobile goes to voicemail. Spammers never leave voicemail.
You have to have a landline number here to get broadband. I mean I could just unplug the phones but we have to pay line rental either way.
Lucky.

The results:

First to Coronation80 for "In need of decorations". Wonderful composition, especially with the three deck chairs in the foreground. Love the foggy moody look and subtle colors.
stephen.jpg

Second to terse for "Grinch gets a drivers' license". I always love a parade! Love the old truck with the grinch driving! Did they paint the road green?
ted.jpeg

Third to rizole for his Christmas panosabatage - there's a lot going on in there! Fun! (I do have to try that one of these days - my panos are usually pretty bad.)
rizole.jpeg

Congrats everyone!

The results:

First to Coronation80 for "In need of decorations". Wonderful composition, especially with the three deck chairs in the foreground. Love the foggy moody look and subtle colors.

Second to terse for "Grinch gets a drivers' license". I always love a parade! Love the old truck with the grinch driving! Did they paint the road green?

Third to rizole for his Christmas panosabatage - there's a lot going on in there! Fun! (I do have to try that one of these days - my panos are usually pretty bad.)

Congrats everyone!
Well done everyone!

The results:

Congrats everyone!
Congratulations Coronation80 Stephen, I really liked that quirky image. terse Ted, all of those parade images were just great. And rizole Rizole, I strive really hard (and fail) to get anything remotely resembling your magnificent panotages. Super work from everyone who posted this week.

The results:

Congrats everyone!
Oops.... sorry I'm late here. I was hanging out with my mom and her BFF in Pike Place Market yesterday.

Congrats to Coronation80 Stephen! Well done!
A hearty fist bump to terse Ted and rizole!! :D

Back
Top Bottom