MobiColour RESULT: MC #203 Theme: Night Shots - December 16-22, 2019

Sooooo.... the friends I’m currently living with got an 8 week old kitten on Friday night. :fearscream: :hearteyecat: Today I’m babysitting... finally got to this point:

View attachment 152973

...so now I can close this thread.:smirkcat:

Any time you’re ready, sinnerjohn! :D
Oh my goodness. :hearteyecat: I bet they really had to twist your arm to babysit for this little cutie.

Time for results then.

Some excellent images posted for possibly more of a photographic challenge for the penultimate MC of the year.

In first place Glasshousebc with 'a walk on the hill'. Truly magical image and perfect for the festive season.
1577091584164.png

Second place rizole with 'sunrise'. Love that early morning industrial grime look.
1577091724796.png

Third place, TomHH with his lovely watery reflection. Always a technical wizard Tom.
1577091892167.png

HM's to every one else that posted, keep up the good work.
Sorry there's not a lot of commentary but it's a busy old time of the year :)
Finally I'd like to wish everyone at MobiTog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :notworthy:

Despite of being happy making it to the circle of the top three, I'll join in for wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - stay healthy and happy and appreciate the tiny things in life!

And of course congratulations to number one and two and all others posted amazing shots! :)

Time for results then.

Some excellent images posted for possibly more of a photographic challenge for the penultimate MC of the year.

In first place Glasshousebc with 'a walk on the hill'. Truly magical image and perfect for the festive season.
View attachment 152979

Second place rizole with 'sunrise'. Love that early morning industrial grime look.
View attachment 152980

Third place, TomHH with his lovely watery reflection. Always a technical wizard Tom.
View attachment 152981

Finally I'd like to wish everyone at MobiTog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :notworthy:
Thank you... and truly appreciated.

Tom, I loved the reflection photo... superb

Time for results then.

View attachment 152979

View attachment 152980

View attachment 152981

Sorry I’m late here.... I’ve been a wee bit kitten obsessed. :whistle:

Fab choices, John! I love all of them. Congrats Glasshousebc Steve!! Super cool image! Chest bumps to placers rizole and TomHH - seriously impressive images by everyone. :hearteyes:

Merry Happy Christmas back at you, John, and to all my MobiFamily!! :inlove:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom