MobiColour RESULT: MC #203 Theme: Night Shots - December 16-22, 2019

IMG_20191218_072233.jpg

Night Shift

The background of this image is a traffic shot of snow that is lit up by brake lights in an intersection at night, and flying into my headlights. So this is my night shot. I just smeared that flying snow in IColorama and then added in a few skaters on the dashboard skating through the windshield.
66549B79-F029-4EE2-850D-8A7DEB57CF27.jpeg

The background of this image is a traffic shot of snow that is lit up by brake lights in an intersection at night, and flying into my headlights. So this is my night shot. I just smeared that flying snow in IColorama and then added in a few skaters on the dashboard skating through the windshield. View attachment 152845
Magical! I love this.

Awwww.... thanks Tom! :blush: To my eye, the other images are so much more crisp and clear... but I am grateful for the compliment.
You know - there are two groups of photographers around. The techies with the latest gear, sharpest shots and features till you loose consciousness and the the folks who take descent shots!

It's all a matter of choice! :lmao: It's up to you. :whistle:

The background of this image is a traffic shot of snow that is lit up by brake lights in an intersection at night, and flying into my headlights. So this is my night shot. I just smeared that flying snow in IColorama and then added in a few skaters on the dashboard skating through the windshield. View attachment 152845

Amazing what you did! Wow!

Awwww.... thanks Tom! :blush: To my eye, the other images are so much more crisp and clear... but I am grateful for the compliment.
I think you're being too critical with yourself Catherine, I remember getting decent low light shots with a Samsung Galaxy S3, you just have to be a little more creative. Who hasn't been envious of the lovely tones you seem to achieve, not matter what device you're wielding :)

for inspiration, some low light images (taken after dark Starzee when dark is Dec 2nd to Jan 11th !) all taken on a smart phone.

Back
Top Bottom