MobiColour RESULT: MC #204 Theme: Tranquility Amongst the Chaos - December 23-29, 2019

At the bar - choose a color, get a drink and relax! o_O
00000IMG_00000_BURST20191229174154072_COVER-01.jpg

seasons greetings to you all.

truly hope you all had the time you wished for over the Christmas period.

many thanks to those who took part in this weeks challenge.

my top 3 follow with an honourable mention

the winner for me was this photo by sinnerjohn ... my father was in the fire service, and I have a number of friends who now serve in the emergency services, many of whom I served with waaaay back in the day... and so this photo was particularly stirring... quite often, certainly in years past, very little thought was given by the population at large that there were those men and women who were hard at work keeping us safe, protecting us. There were a couple of Christmases that I, too, was on duty, so I always raise a glass or two to those currently serving and wish them a peaceful time of it.

thank you John for evoking such thoughts and emotion with that photo.

View attachment 153389

2nd place to this marvellous shot... a great way to calm ones soul is a barefoot walk, whether on soft grass, or, as in this photo, golden sands along the shoreline... a perfectly formed footprint I would say... and it certainly elicited a feeling of calm seeing this on my screen.

View attachment 153387

ah, perfectly captured ... the epitome of calm ... 20,000 years ago cats were worshipped as Gods... and they have never forgotten it

View attachment 153390

a hat tip to you, Max, for your focus, and readiness... at play with the crayon but able to jump on the bike at a moment’s notice. I hope you had a blast over the Christmas season, young man.

View attachment 153388

there you go... many thanks.

this marks the end of not just a year, but of a decade... I wish you all a fabulous year end, and here’s to your next chapter.
Thank you, Steve, for being so proactive and on top of things! (unlike moi...... :rolleyes: :eek: ) Lovely choices indeed.... congrats sinnerjohn John! Such a wonderful moody image... just love it. :inlove:

Well done ImageArt Ann and deepop David, and I am very grateful for my third place! :D :D :D

seasons greetings to you all.

truly hope you all had the time you wished for over the Christmas period.

many thanks to those who took part in this weeks challenge.

my top 3 follow with an honourable mention

the winner for me was this photo by sinnerjohn ... my father was in the fire service, and I have a number of friends who now serve in the emergency services, many of whom I served with waaaay back in the day... and so this photo was particularly stirring... quite often, certainly in years past, very little thought was given by the population at large that there were those men and women who were hard at work keeping us safe, protecting us. There were a couple of Christmases that I, too, was on duty, so I always raise a glass or two to those currently serving and wish them a peaceful time of it.

thank you John for evoking such thoughts and emotion with that photo.

View attachment 153389

2nd place to this marvellous shot... a great way to calm ones soul is a barefoot walk, whether on soft grass, or, as in this photo, golden sands along the shoreline... a perfectly formed footprint I would say... and it certainly elicited a feeling of calm seeing this on my screen.

View attachment 153387

ah, perfectly captured ... the epitome of calm ... 20,000 years ago cats were worshipped as Gods... and they have never forgotten it

View attachment 153390

a hat tip to you, Max, for your focus, and readiness... at play with the crayon but able to jump on the bike at a moment’s notice. I hope you had a blast over the Christmas season, young man.

View attachment 153388

there you go... many thanks.

this marks the end of not just a year, but of a decade... I wish you all a fabulous year end, and here’s to your next chapter.
Thanks, Steve, much appreciated. Brilliant shot, John. And wonderful shots from Catherine and David too.

Its all fake of course, its the Adobe PS camera beta, same as the 'moon' photo I posted the other week.
Oh, I see... I thought it was the case, but I thought you were not a fan of those edits... I guess a few things have changed in the past 12 months when I was not very active around here ;):inlove:
It’s still veeeeeery pretty!

Oh, I see... I thought it was the case, but I thought you were not a fan of those edits... I guess a few things have changed in the past 12 months when I was not very active around here ;):inlove:
It’s still veeeeeery pretty!
Well its not an edit as such, it came out of the camera like that. That's my excuse anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom