MobiColour RESULT: MC #206 Theme: Abandoned or Forgotten Things - January 6-11, 2020

Mark SuckerBear – ? :)
Hope the owner found it. It was in the middle of last November. But ImageArt Ann’s image reminded me to it, though hers has the much livelier and lovelier colours.

FBCF1D5E-31E2-402E-A0D1-67B12A96CECD.jpeg

Hipsta C shake & bake

Just for fun this one really.
Emptying my wardrobe of t-shirts I no longer want.
20200112_143852-01.jpeg

Brian Blessed thumping a polar bear (artwork by jim'llpaintit).
20200112_143539-01.jpeg

Starski and Hutch.
20200112_143821.jpg

And four candles
And for those of you that don't get the reference....
And as I'm on the subject... some 20 or 30 years later....

Last edited:
Emptying my wardrobe of t-shirts I no longer want.View attachment 154040
Brian Blessed thumping a polar bear (artwork by jim'llpaintit).View attachment 154042
Starski and Hutch.View attachment 154043
And four candles
Four candles... greatest sketch in the world I believe... Lorraine and me still quote some it now... “O’s... rubber hose, garden hose... no the letter ‘O’...”

It seems that nothing says “Abandoned” or “Forgotten” more than rust. We had some marvellous rusty images this week. We also had some children’s items that will never see their owner again. Very sad. But the overall winner this week is Kentaro Cian with a pair of old bikes that look to me like one of them is trying to keep its head above water, whilst the other one (I’ve called it Leonardo) has definitely given up the ghost! A Titanic moment if ever there was one! It’s an almost abstract image, with the top bit looking like sand (which my head says can’t be right). It definitely plays with the mind. :thumbs:
0DB9B35F-7B44-4808-8A27-612BDA355C86.jpeg

Out of the rusty offerings, gold stars go to sinnerjohn John, rizole Rizole and lkbside Leslie. And engraved tankards go to GroovyGouvy Gouvy and Glasshousebc Steve for their abandoned toys/pacifiers.

Thanks to everyone for participating in what I thought was going to be an easy theme.:oops:

It seems that nothing says “Abandoned” or “Forgotten” more than rust. We had some marvellous rusty images this week. We also had some children’s items that will never see their owner again. Very sad. But the overall winner this week is Kentaro Cian with a pair of old bikes that look to me like one of them is trying to keep its head above water, whilst the other one (I’ve called it Leonardo) has definitely given up the ghost! A Titanic moment if ever there was one! It’s an almost abstract image, with the top bit looking like sand (which my head says can’t be right). It definitely plays with the mind. :thumbs:
View attachment 154047

Out of the rusty offerings, gold stars go to sinnerjohn John, rizole Rizole and lkbside Leslie. And engraved tankards go to GroovyGouvy Gouvy and Glasshousebc Steve for their abandoned toys/pacifiers.

Thanks to everyone for participating in what I thought was going to be an easy theme.:oops:
Great image Kentaro congrats :thumbs:
Cheers for my Gold Star Jilly, I'll put it on the mantlepiece with my Oscar and Bafta ;)
Yay to all the rest !

Thank you very much, it’s lovely to be featured! Cool theme, had to think about this one for a while and went way back on my camera roll to get something and this jumped out. The Hipstamatic edit really brought out the murkiness with added mystique! Well done gold star and tankard recipients as well as everyone for taking part!

Okay, as RoseCat Catherine is still on holiday, I’m going to declare this Challenge closed and am off to deliberate, cogitate and ruminate. See you soon. :D
View attachment 154047

Ooooo.... you just beat me to the punch! :D Fab choices... congrats Kentaro Cian! Well done. High fives to to sinnerjohn John, rizole Rizole, lkbside Leslie, GroovyGouvy Gouvy and Glasshousebc Steve!! :D

View attachment 154047

Good choice, Jilly. That was my fave also. Congrats to Kentaro for that wonderful image.

Is
Emptying my wardrobe of t-shirts I no longer want.View attachment 154040
Brian Blessed thumping a polar bear (artwork by jim'llpaintit).View attachment 154042
Starski and Hutch.
View attachment 154043
And four candles
Aren’t that the guys with the library where the books are sorted alphabetically?
great and thanks for the reference. :lol: to be honest I’ve got only half of the first clip, but was completely with the other (besides I thought it was a raspberry at first :lol:).
how much are your T’s? Would be interested in the first. But I think it won’t fit anyway. :):barf:

Is

Aren’t that the guys with the library where the books are sorted alphabetically?
great and thanks for the reference. :lol: to be honest I’ve got only half of the first clip, but was completely with the other (besides I thought it was a raspberry at first :lol:).
how much are your T’s? Would be interested in the first. But I think it won’t fit anyway. :):barf:
Yes, it's the guys from the library sketch. :)
It's a large and I was going to take it to the charity shop so if you want it I'm happy to post it to you. It turns out my youngest wants the other two for himself.

Back
Top Bottom