MobiColour RESULT: MC #207 Theme: Harmony & Balance - January 13-26, 2020

We’ve still got a few more days until this challenge closes. Don’t forget the mantra - Balance and Harmony. Or one or the other. :D

“My heart is heavy and mine age is weak”

DCA293C9-6FF0-49B5-B2C5-88AA252C9DFB.jpeg

Not sure of the theme-fitting, but as I said, I’m just going to post and let the judge decide.
Stackables

Pigeons - two on each arm for balance

9AC9CCA5-4614-496B-B0B6-1164C5573E54.jpeg

I know I’ve posted this one or something similar before, but I thought it might fit the theme. This couple were from Nepal and were in Peterborough visiting their son and his family. They LOVED feeding the pigeons and did it every day for the entire length of their stay.
Snapseed

View attachment 154477
I know I’ve posted this one or something similar before, but I thought it might fit the theme. This couple were from Nepal and were in Peterborough visiting their son and his family. They LOVED feeding the pigeons and did it every day for the entire length of their stay.
Snapseed
hmmmm I'll pass on this activity, nice image though.

View attachment 154477
Snapseed
I’d like to try it. Around here there’s mostly crows, though. I don’t think they’d be interested in bread crumbs or old popcorn.

I’d like to try it. Around here there’s mostly crows, though. I don’t think they’d be interested in bread crumbs or old popcorn.
They love spaghetti ... I used to get annoyed at my dad because he would put out a plateful... it can’t be good for them ... and then claim watching them eat it was better than Threes Company.

View attachment 154477
Snapseed
I remember this image..... love seeing it again.

Yes, but it’s pigeons. :D You know the MCC isn’t complete without at least one image with pigeons in it.
My first visit to Trafalgar Square in 1986 shows me surrounded/covered by pigeons. I loved it. :D

They love spaghetti ... I used to get annoyed at my dad because he would put out a plateful... it can’t be good for them ... and then claim watching them eat it was better than Threes Company.
I bet it was better. Crows are one of my favorite birds. Odd, I know but my brother had a pet crow when we were kids. Very enertaining. We (and all the neighbors) fed him crackers. I’m sure my brother fed him crow-type things when he was young, but he flew free and probably supplemented his diet. He eventually just never came home. I assumed he got married and started a family. I was very young. :)

Back
Top Bottom