MobiColour RESULT: MC #207 Theme: Harmony & Balance - January 13-26, 2020

My happy place... balanced on my board looking at this and knowing that all was great at that moment in time.
View attachment 154371

iphone11, snapseed (tune image, lift ambience and saturation just a tad, crop to 16:9, vignette slightly)
Wow, makes me wish I was 30 and my knees in good shape. :feet:

A balanced diet. #instafood #wineoclock
View attachment 154485

That looks like antipasto that isn't. Or something. Is that shitake mushroom in there?

Merlot. It's my weapon of choice.

perfect for antipasto that isn't. Plus a Truckload of other things.

PS: Australian merlot, i hope?

“Merlot has a hard enough time being heard above the cacophony of Shiraz.” :D

That is one big glass of wine !

It’s Merlot, John - not absinthe :lmao:

Perhaps Kentaro Cian is on vacation and enjoying life (as it should be! :) ), so I will go ahead and wrap this MC up. :thumbs: There were many images that I loved, but these seem to epitomize the theme best for me.

Coming in first place (with rizole Riz's Fibonacci's frozen spiral right there alongside her, but I thought a tie would complicate things) JillyG Jilly's Fibonacci’s Spiral... I find harmony and balance in nature, and think that no one does it better than Mother Earth. This is beautiful!
1580321277974.png

Second place with deepop David's Fallen.... a simple and lovely composition.
1580321031936.png

Third place is rizole Rizole's 3rds... I just love the absolute minimalism, calming green, and the perfect balance in the composition.
1580320679525.png

HMs:
rizole 's Alignment... a peaceful scene with all that lovely light.
sinnerjohn John's Balance... I love the statue and the lovely tones.
JillyG Jilly's Peace Lily & Bamboo... both are simply beautiful and worthy of framing, IMO.
terse Ted's Members of the Wedding... always a favorite of mine. So creative.

Perhaps Kentaro Cian is on vacation and enjoying life (as it should be! :) ), so I will go ahead and wrap this MC up. :thumbs: There were many images that I loved, but these seem to epitomize the theme best for me.

Coming in first place (with rizole Riz's Fibonacci's frozen spiral right there alongside her, but I thought a tie would complicate things) JillyG Jilly's Fibonacci’s Spiral... I find harmony and balance in nature, and think that no one does it better than Mother Earth. This is beautiful!
View attachment 154656

View attachment 154655

Third place is rizole Rizole's 3rds... I just love the absolute minimalism, calming green, and the perfect balance in the composition.
View attachment 154654

HMs:
JillyG Jilly's Peace Lily & Bamboo... both are simply beautiful and worthy of framing, IMO.
Well, stap me vitals! Thank you. :notworthy: It’s a shame that Cian missed the opportunity to choose his faves, but well done you for stepping in. Congratulations to deepop David and rizole Rizole and to all the HMs. I’ve loved seeing everyone’s idea of Balance and/or Harmony. Now, what shall I choose for a theme?:lmao:

View attachment 154656

View attachment 154655

View attachment 154654

HMs:
I agree... harmony and balance in nature is closer to perfection than puny human attempts :)

congrats to the winners. Every picture was amazing.

View attachment 154656

View attachment 154655

View attachment 154654

HMs:
Woohoo JillyG - all your contributions were aces this week. Congrats to rizole and all the HM’s. Thanks, Cat, for the second place.

Hurrah JillyG, deepop and thank you for my 3rd. High fives and belly rubs for all the HM's.

Are you on the horns of a dilemma? Buck the trend, there's does and cons on both sides but all will come clear in the light of fawn and a little consideeration.

:rolleyes:

and congrats for your tied 1st, your 3rd and your HM — all that in one week would addle my brain, too !

Back
Top Bottom