• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #208 Theme: All Things Deery - January 27-February 2, 2020

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oh Deer

View attachment 154640
Enlight and Mextures
Pared Down

View attachment 154641
Enlight and Stackables. :lol:
Triangular Burnt-out Deer
(Burned from cardboard by a laser)
Snapseed
View attachment 154646
Okay, who knew this theme could be so varied and wonderful??? These are all fantastic. :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
As the person designated to choose a theme, I’ve decided to stick with the emerging theme and choose all things deery - even a dog in deer antlers stands a chance, so get posting! :lol:
Yay!! :D This theme is a first, for sure.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
As the person designated to choose a theme, I’ve decided to stick with the emerging theme and choose all things deery - even a dog in deer antlers stands a chance, so get posting! :lol:
I think it’s genius! let the thread find it’s own theme!

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
A scene of baby caribou always calls out my painterly muse. So this isn’t really a photo anymore :). This is an old souvenir photo of a trip to Banff... probably my oldest iPhone.
Still hoping to find time to go see a reindeer that isn’t that far but is quite off my daily commuter track. Maybe the weekend.
F92B66B0-EB21-4819-83FE-F0C972919D75.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I”m a bit sqeamish about animals’ heads on walls. I‘m never quite sure if they‘re real or fake but my squeamish doesn't seem to discriminate :confused: