MobiColour RESULT: MC #208 Theme: All Things Deery - January 27-February 2, 2020

It‘s been a funny old week in MCC land. :lol: I don’t think we’ve ever had deer as a theme, and I bet it’ll be a long time before we have it again.:D But what fun it was to see all of your entries, including a smoking horse, a ram’s head, a rhino and what looks, for all the world, like a cork sabre-toothed tiger! How will I pick from this eclectic mix, I hear you ask? Well. I have picked and here are my choices:

In first place, in both senses of that phrase, is RoseCat Catherine with her Christmas deer. There is something about that bemused expression and those eyes (that are just not quite right) that really appeal. Also, I love the edit. He’s magnificent.
3F93B3AC-062B-42EB-861F-C622E6CD05DB.jpeg

In second place is sinnerjohn John with the brass deer head. I love the oily effect you’ve got on the metal John. Another lovely edit.
6F0F559D-73C1-481D-B636-27F956A42B45.jpeg

In third place is ImageArt Ann with those two cuties who look like they might even be begging for food. Little tinkers.
525D60A1-6A6B-45B7-9F9D-1E650A0811AB.jpeg

HM’s to terse Ted and rizole Rizole for their images of real, live, deer. Also, to Starzee Star and Nagaisgich Carmel and deepop David for their interpretation of the theme. It‘s what keeps this MCC fresh and interesting imho.

Great job everyone and thank you for embracing the theme and getting into the spirit. I loved every image and all of the chat.

It‘s been a funny old week in MCC land. :lol: I don’t think we’ve ever had deer as a theme, and I bet it’ll be a long time before we have it again.:D But what fun it was to see all of your entries, including a smoking horse, a ram’s head, a rhino and what looks, for all the world, like a cork sabre-toothed tiger! How will I pick from this eclectic mix, I hear you ask? Well. I have picked and here are my choices:

In first place, in both senses of that phrase, is RoseCat Catherine with her Christmas deer. There is something about that bemused expression and those eyes (that are just not quite right) that really appeal. Also, I love the edit. He’s magnificent.
View attachment 154804
In second place is sinnerjohn John with the brass deer head. I love the oily effect you’ve got on the metal John. Another lovely edit.
View attachment 154805
In third place is ImageArt Ann with those two cuties who look like they might even be begging for food. Little tinkers.
View attachment 154806

HM’s to terse Ted and rizole Rizole for their images of real, live, deer. Also, to Starzee Star and Nagaisgich Carmel and deepop David for their interpretation of the theme. It‘s what keeps this MCC fresh and interesting imho.

Great job everyone and thank you for embracing the theme and getting into the spirit. I loved every image and all of the chat.
Yay, RoseCat's image was a cracker and a catalyst, well done. Cheers for my 2nd JillyG and yay to ImageArt and the HM's.

Yeah I get that, but the weirder end of the scale like the smiling chipmunk (?) wearing his Christmas reindeer jumper :rolleyes:
Mind you thinking about it, my parents had some weird stuff in their garden, maybe I've not quite reached that age yet :lol:
Especially this one I’d buy right away if I’d had a garden and the money. :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 154804
View attachment 154805
View attachment 154806

George and I thank you very much for the honor! :D He is still decked out in his regalia, contemplating a new theme for the coming of Spring.

Congrats to placers sinnerjohn John and ImageArt Ann - your photos are adeerable :rolleyes: (taking a page from rizole Riz’s book), and high fives to the HMers! One of my fave weeks in MC! :D

George and I thank you very much for the honor! :D He is still decked out in his regalia, contemplating a new theme for the coming of Spring.

Congrats to placers sinnerjohn John and ImageArt Ann - your photos are adeerable :rolleyes: (taking a page from rizole Riz’s book), and high fives to the HMers! One of my fave weeks in MC! :D
“Adeerable”! :lmao:

View attachment 154804
View attachment 154805
View attachment 154806

Great choice! I absolutely loved Catherine’s Christmas deer! Good find, John. Thanks for my 3rd Jilly! :kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom