MobiColour RESULT: MC #209 Theme: Looking Down - February 3-9, 2020

Overwatch

2B012D1C-C617-4504-8109-D531C29CB6F9.jpeg

iphone 11, portrait mode, snapseed to tune image

Oldie? It was taken last Saturday, I'd say a newie really.

I meant the perspective afforded by multi layered structures with elevators (or similar). People milling about = extra verticals at all levels. Plus all the squares of the shop doors. I’m sure there’s a technical term.

its compulsory to wear (pristine) white shoes in England, Green in Wales and Red in Scotland. It takes the awkwardness out of casual encounters.

so, um, if you’re white shoes you avoid talking to green? Or the shoes are icebreakers: ‘oh, I see you are Welsh - my cousin’s daughter’s mother-in-law used to live in Wales, perhaps you met her?’.

i use the welsh as an example because obviously they’d be so difficult to pick otherwise.

Last edited:
Nice leading lines. Er, bumps.

Love the rickety fence - looks like it was holding some boundaries and then changed its mind. Maybe it always wanted to be a leading line and is in the process of transitioning.
It was quite happy marking the edge of the path for many years but a few years ago, the edge departed, seeking greater depth in its existence, and left the fence hanging.

who is this gorgeous being? and has s/he been introduced in our ‘animal companions’ thread? (Drat i can never find that thread when I want to post a link. Bbiab)

Our Pets: Furred Feathered or Scaled
Hey Jen

thank you for your comment, made me smile.

this is Summit... our eldest’s dog whom we walk on occasion... she‘s 9 now... but still an idiot... no that’s not right, she a graceful old girl

It was quite happy marking the edge of the path for many years but a few years ago, the edge departed, seeking greater depth in its existence, and left the fence hanging.

Are you saying the edge threw itself over the edge, into the rocky depths of the waiting ocean?

Back
Top Bottom