MobiColour RESULT: MC #21 Theme: Interiors - June 20-26

Interior angles (of an exterior staircase)
native cam, Snapseed, Prisma

image.jpeg

What a FUN and COLORFUL week we've had!! It went by fast.... :confused: It's time for the judging, and this week it's up to Glenton Rodolfo and deepop David. Have at it, Gentlemen!! :mobisir: :mobisir:

What a FUN and COLORFUL week we've had!! It went by fast.... :confused: It's time for the judging, and this week it's up to Glenton Rodolfo and deepop David. Have at it, Gentlemen!! :mobisir: :mobisir:

I don't envy you two - great theme choice, David: I've really enjoyed watching the multiple interpretations unfold!

Fantastic shot & edit, Ted.
(And I don't think I have Prisma - better check it out :))
Thanks. :D

Prisma is wrong in almost every way. It requires online access, has max resolution of 1068x1068, forces you to crop your input image to square, doesn't show thumbnails for about half my Camera Roll on my iPad (but is OK on my iPhone), offers no adjustments at all for its effects, and probably some other stuff I've forgotten. It has 21 effects, and 5-6 of them I like quite a bit, plus a couple of others turn out something good now and then.

Prisma is wrong in almost every way. It requires online access, has max resolution of 1068x1068, forces you to crop your input image to square, doesn't show thumbnails for about half my Camera Roll on my iPad (but is OK on my iPhone), offers no adjustments at all for its effects, and probably some other stuff I've forgotten. It has 21 effects, and 5-6 of them I like quite a bit, plus a couple of others turn out something good now and then.
Promptly downloaded Prisma when I saw your image, promptly deleted Prisma when I saw your comment :p.

Hmmmm... seems Glenton Rodolfo and deepop David are enjoying their weekend/summer?? :whistle:

Even though the winner(s) of this challenge is still TBD, we've got a new one up and running: http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-22-june-27-july-3.21575/

I'll say NO THEME for now, so start uploading your MobiColor images! :thumbs:

Following Ted's lead I've tried it, and ditto to all he says. Another app that is somewhat similar is Pikazo, which allows you to combine your photo with any work of art you want (if you download into your camera roll). It has similar drawbacks as Prisma, in addition to which it takes about 10 minutes for its"neural network" to combine the 2 images. The result is low res(300x400 pixels), but can be made hi res for $(or whatever symbol you use where you live.) It's rare to get a good result (although I'm sure Jen could get bits and pieces to use for her collages.)
here are 2 screenshots showing before and afters. The first with a Pikazo "Mona Lisa", the second with a downloaded Kahlo)
IMG_3892.PNG

IMG_3893.PNG

Following Ted's lead I've tried it, and ditto to all he says. Another app that is somewhat similar is Pikazo, which allows you to combine your photo with any work of art you want (if you download into your camera roll). It has similar drawbacks as Prisma, in addition to which it takes about 10 minutes for its"neural network" to combine the 2 images. The result is low res(300x400 pixels), but can be made hi res for $(or whatever symbol you use where you live.) It's rare to get a good result (although I'm sure Jen could get bits and pieces to use for her collages.)
here are 2 screenshots showing before and afters. The first with a Pikazo "Mona Lisa", the second with a downloaded Kahlo)
View attachment 78971
View attachment 78972
Hey David! Err...... did you see my post directly above yours? ^^^ :whistle: :coffee:

View attachment 78971
View attachment 78972

Thanks for that David. I don't think I'll be downloading Prisma. By the way, shouldn't you be doing something? :rolleyes::lol:

Back
Top Bottom