MobiColour RESULT: MC #210 Theme: Pink - February 10-16, 2020

Despite the fact that there aren’t perhaps as many entries as usual :sneaky:, I still found it difficult to judge this week.

FIRST is sinnerjohn John, I just loved the extreme contrast of the ground and the cigarette butts with the umbrella and heck, it just feels so topical here in the UK this week!
View attachment 155299

SECOND, terse . You’re a shrewd man, Ted. You know that arty farty is gonna ring a bell for me and I think this is particularly clever and nicely balanced.
View attachment 155300

THIRD, rizole. Love what you got in the cellophane. For me it would have been even more magical if it had been cropped down to cut out the background. Clever.
View attachment 155301

HMs to deepop David for Purgatory and to mcmillan Greg for his ant.
Thanks Ann, that was a nice surprise, unexpected too. I liked the theme good one. Congrats Ted and Rizole and all the HM's.

Despite the fact that there aren’t perhaps as many entries as usual :sneaky:, I still found it difficult to judge this week.

FIRST is sinnerjohn John, I just loved the extreme contrast of the ground and the cigarette butts with the umbrella and heck, it just feels so topical here in the UK this week!
View attachment 155299

SECOND, terse . You’re a shrewd man, Ted. You know that arty farty is gonna ring a bell for me and I think this is particularly clever and nicely balanced.
View attachment 155300

THIRD, rizole. Love what you got in the cellophane. For me it would have been even more magical if it had been cropped down to cut out the background. Clever.
View attachment 155301

Well done sinnerjohn, terse, deepop and mcmillan.
I tried a couple of closer crops but losing the background lost something for me. Here it is anyway. Thank you for my 3rd.
20200214_153544-01-01-01.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 155299

View attachment 155300

View attachment 155301

Nice choices, Ann. Congratulations to sinnerjohn , terse , rizole , and mcmillan . Thanks, Ann, for the HM.

I love this too, but agree that having the background is much more enticing.

*raises hand*

Love the wild & wonderful extremes of interpretation this week. And a Valentine’s gift of beautiful wallpaper :inlove:

Love the trio of winning images, too — sinnerjohn terse rizole :thumbs: :notworthy: :inlove:
And deepop ‘s Purgatory (sounds like a docu-series in the making) and mcmillan Greg’s ant (I don’t quite know what that sounds like :))

Back
Top Bottom