MobiColour RESULT: MC #210 Theme: Pink - February 10-16, 2020

Gradient.

C2E38A13-1EDB-4CE9-8891-68D3A8E89F4A.jpeg

Apple cam

Thanks. Found.
I almost never move things or set up a picture. I found this today and wanted a much more interesting backdrop for the hat but didn't /wouldn't move it.
Funny really as I'm very happy to edit, process and generally mess with a picture after I've taken it. Almost like everything before pressing the shutter is sacrosanct or something.
View attachment 155223
I haven’t thought about that before, but I’m exactly the same! Many times I’ve given up on a photo because the subject(s) was too far from the background or in a not very flattering angle.

Despite the fact that there aren’t perhaps as many entries as usual :sneaky:, I still found it difficult to judge this week.

FIRST is sinnerjohn John, I just loved the extreme contrast of the ground and the cigarette butts with the umbrella and heck, it just feels so topical here in the UK this week!
2708B634-0A03-4AFB-B2F6-CBBD919962F4.jpeg

SECOND, terse . You’re a shrewd man, Ted. You know that arty farty is gonna ring a bell for me and I think this is particularly clever and nicely balanced.
CEC9A30B-32CB-4CFD-8B33-6EA5F4C92EA2.jpeg

THIRD, rizole. Love what you got in the cellophane. For me it would have been even more magical if it had been cropped down to cut out the background. Clever.
D9CA00F5-B377-4C21-AE2A-229DAE118181.jpeg

HMs to deepop David for Purgatory and to mcmillan Greg for his ant.

Despite the fact that there aren’t perhaps as many entries as usual :sneaky:, I still found it difficult to judge this week.

FIRST is sinnerjohn John, I just loved the extreme contrast of the ground and the cigarette butts with the umbrella and heck, it just feels so topical here in the UK this week!
View attachment 155299

SECOND, terse . You’re a shrewd man, Ted. You know that arty farty is gonna ring a bell for me and I think this is particularly clever and nicely balanced.
View attachment 155300

THIRD, rizole. Love what you got in the cellophane. For me it would have been even more magical if it had been cropped down to cut out the background. Clever.
View attachment 155301

HMs to deepop David for Purgatory and to mcmillan Greg for his ant.
Fab choices Ann. I so love sinnerjohn John’s image too. It’s one of those images that makes me wish I had discovered it. Congrats! Equally love terse Ted’s image - beautiful colors and an elegant design - and rizole ‘s - wonderfully seen and captured! Well done MobiSirs!! :D

Back
Top Bottom