MobiColour RESULT: MC #212 Theme: Geometry - February 24-March 1, 2020

Ok ... I have chosen some pictures. I took my time because yeah, geometry was tough.

this write-up will be brief, sorry, I’m in the middle of the worst cold I can remember.

3rd lkbside Leslie
View attachment 155683

2nd JillyG
View attachment 155681

1st GroovyGouvy
View attachment 155682

Thee three just caught my eye in a pleasing way. HM is for the non- Euclidean trees.

congrats and I’m going back to bed for the third time today.
Thank you so much for judging despite feeling so poorly! :notworthy: Get lots of rest and feel better soon.

Your cold certainly didn’t impair your judging - fab choices! I love GroovyGouvy Gouv’s photo so much!! ❤️ Congrats Gouvy!!!

High fives to JillyG Jilly and lkbside Leslie on placing - both images are wonderful. :D

Ok ... I have chosen some pictures. I took my time because yeah, geometry was tough.

this write-up will be brief, sorry, I’m in the middle of the worst cold I can remember.

3rd lkbside Leslie
View attachment 155683

2nd JillyG
View attachment 155681

1st GroovyGouvy
View attachment 155682

Thee three just caught my eye in a pleasing way. HM is for the non- Euclidean trees.

Wow! Thank you, Nagaisgich. I didn't expect to win with this, as it's more a b&w than colour. I'm gobsmacked!
Congrats to JillyG and lkbside!

Think next theme … think … oh! Something tied!
Shoelaces, gifts with a bow, tangled branches … you'll find something!

3rd lkbside Leslie
View attachment 155683

2nd JillyG
View attachment 155681

1st GroovyGouvy
View attachment 155682

Congrats GroovyGouvy great find there, were they made deliberately for Valentines? I was just trying to work out how they got to be so perfect!!
Yay to JillyG and lkbside too.

Wow! Thank you, Nagaisgich. I didn't expect to win with this, as it's more a b&w than colour. I'm gobsmacked!
Congrats to JillyG and lkbside!

Think next theme … think … oh! Something tied!
Shoelaces, gifts with a bow, tangled branches … you'll find something!

your Photo has an overall tone. It would have got kicked out of b&w challenge.

3rd lkbside Leslie
View attachment 155683

2nd JillyG
View attachment 155681

1st GroovyGouvy
View attachment 155682

Thank you Carmel for my second. I’m in exalted company. I loved seeing all of those geometry images - it was a great theme. lkbside Leslie’s image was just wall-hangingly good and Gouvy’s - well, that was just amazing! It’s something that you couldn’t repeat if you tried.

Thank you Carmel for my second. I’m in exalted company. I loved seeing all of those geometry images - it was a great theme. lkbside Leslie’s image was just wall-hangingly good and Gouvy’s - well, that was just amazing! It’s something that you couldn’t repeat if you tried.
Bet I could, but there has to be snow … and this was gone after half the night and was probably the only for this year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom