RESULT: MC #213 Theme: Tied and/or Tangled - March 2-8, 2020

Washing line graveyard.
20200305_163614-01.jpeg

It's half past 8 p. m. in Central Europe. Through the wires of AP and UPI I declare this challenge for closed. (Childhood memories)
Please don't mind but I have to go to sleep within the next hours and don't want to keep you waiting till tomorrow.

First I have to correct the hidden love, which is actually a hidden lovely LOOP or without letters a stylised Munch-emoji. To proof this:

IMG_9705.JPG

IMG_9705.JPG

Therefore RoseCat gets the HM for the most brain busy keeping image of this week.
Result is coming up in the next post. :)

I really like what you all came up with. My favourite image are actually two, but from the same girl: lkbside with Tying on and Tied and Tangled 1, because I love the unbelievable colours in the picture and the great depth that pulls you into the picture or leads you in though the focus lies on everything in front.

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9710.JPG

My second favourite is terse's Wired. What makes it so great structured and vibrant are the additional shadows of the twigs and branches. Love it.

IMG_9706.JPG

And the third is another tie, but by different artists:
rizole's Washing Line Graveyard and NickLeon's Seashells. The washing lines fascinated with colour and structure, while the seashells did it with more non colour (speak white) with some pops of colour and structure.
It seems the new website is now Gouvy proof as it's only allowed to post three pictures here at once :lol: (hope its not the same on our 366 …, time to catch up there …)

Further HM's to JillyG's Purle Heart for Gouvy and deepop's Bird in the Tangled Tree. :)

Sorry I obviously gave you all such a hard time, should I ever win again I'll do my best to find easier missions. :)

Thanks for all participants and congrats to the winners. lkbside its your turn to chose the next mission. :)

Last edited:
I really like what you all came up with. My favourite image are actually two, but from the same girl: lkbside with Tying on and Tied and Tangled 1, because I love the unbelievable colours in the picture and the great depth that pulls you into the picture or leads you in though the focus lies on everything in front.

View attachment 155838

View attachment 155839

My second favourite is terse's Wired. What makes it so great structured and vibrant are the additional shadows of the twigs and branches. Love it.

View attachment 155840

rizole's Washing Line Graveyard and NickLeon's Seashells. The washing lines fascinated with colour and structure, while the seashells did it with more non colour (speak white) with some pops of colour and structure.
It seems the new website is now Gouvy proof as it's only allowed to post three pictures here at once :lol: (hope its not the same on our 366 …, time to catch up there …)

Further HM's to JillyG's Purle Heart for Gouvy and deepop's Bird in the Tangled Tree. :)

Sorry I obviously gave you all such a hard time, should I ever win again I'll do my best to find easier missions. :)

Thanks for all participants and congrats to the winners. lkbside its your turn to chose the next mission. :)
Thank you, GroovyGouvy Gouvs! :D Great wrapup... there were so many fab images I would have had a hard time choosing. Congrats lkbside Leslie on your dynamic duo! Well done! High fives to terse Ted, rizole Riz, NickLeon Nick and the HMs. And thanks for my brain teaser HM. ;)

It's half past 8 p. m. in Central Europe. Through the wires of AP and UPI I declare this challenge for closed. (Childhood memories)
Please don't mind but I have to go to sleep within the next hours and don't want to keep you waiting till tomorrow.

First I have to correct the hidden love, which is actually a hidden lovely LOOP or without letters a stylised Munch-emoji. To proof this:

View attachment 155836

View attachment 155837
Therefore RoseCat gets the HM for the most brain busy keeping image of this week.
Result is coming up in the next post. :)
Hahahaha!!! It does look like that emoji! I don't know how you do it.... :notworthy: :lmao:

View attachment 155838

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Well done Gouvy - it was a great theme! Congratulations to lkbside Leslie: your images were showstoppers! High fives to terse Ted for second and rizole Rizole and NickLeon Nick. Thank you for my HM with deepop David. :thumbs:

View attachment 155838

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Leslie knocked this one of of the park. Kudos to all the winners and HM's (and thanks for the HM, Gouvy.)

Back
Top Bottom