• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #215 Theme: Around the House/Home - March 16-29, 2020

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
HAHA!!!!!!!! That is priceless. :lmao: (And I love your tiles!)
I noticed the tiles, too. They’re rather FotoDa-ish.
Fake tiles. It's vinyl wallpaper. We've been meaning to rip the whole toilet and bathroom area out and put new ones in because whats there is so shabby but you know, money and priorities and all that.
My eldest did this a few years ago on the quiet. It's subtle enough to have gone unnoticed for some time.
20200323_132121-01.jpeg

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Rose checking out the back yard. Wishing it was warmer no doubt. It’s hard to see, but it’s snowing out.
Snapseed
09ECE991-5D0F-49D5-BE1B-63E800226EF5.jpeg

Edit: After I posted I saw the dirty fingerprints on the door. Probably 20 years worth. Funny how tend not to really see stuff you look at all the time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
A view today out my front window.
395EAF6C-F44B-4CD6-A14E-E5F09579F07E.jpeg

Looking across the end of the carport roof, along the driveway to the road. You can see there was enough snow for the snowplow to go by. And of course, enough snow to shovel the 125’ driveway.
Apple cam with minor tweaks in the photos app.

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
And given our government has sanctioned a 2mile exercise restriction this now falls within the definition of my back yard, right?
20200326_163947-01-01-01-01_1585250844191.jpg

Last edited:

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Look at those roots? Incredible.
Roots yes. It's a steep foot path up a hill and also one of the lowest points so a run off for water when it rains. The roots give the path stability but still get undercut somewhat. Further down the hill where there are fewer trees the path is often washed down to bedrock. Not a s pretty as roots.