MobiColour RESULT: MC #215 Theme: Around the House/Home - March 16-29, 2020

I hope everyone is well and has come through the last two weeks in good shape. We got a chance to share with each other some of what we’ve been experiencing at home recently, or at least a curated view.

This week‘s winner is rizole for the breadth and entertainment value of all his submissions, ranging in subject from rhinotillexomania to felines to fotographers fotographing felines to first editions to roots to toilet bowl (with accessories) to workstation.
Second place is a tie between @JillyG‘s objets and @terse’s flora (I particularly liked the poppy).
Thanks to everyone who submitted.

I hope everyone is well and has come through the last two weeks in good shape. We got a chance to share with each other some of what we’ve been experiencing at home recently, or at least a curated view.

This week‘s winner is rizole for the breadth and entertainment value of all his submissions, ranging in subject from rhinotillexomania to felines to fotographers fotographing felines to first editions to roots to toilet bowl (with accessories) to workstation.
Second place is a tie between @JillyG‘s objets and @terse’s flora (I particularly liked the poppy).
Yay, well done rizole Rizole - all wonderful images. Thank you for my second place with terse Ted - I’m honoured to be squeezing onto the second place podium with him. :lol: It was a great theme.

Congrats JillyG and terse. Thank you for my win :notworthy:. Fun week.
I have no idea what theme to pick given the state of the world at the moment so I guess we're due a theme free week. Go nuts!

Congrats JillyG and terse. Thank you for my win :notworthy:. Fun week.
I have no idea what theme to pick given the state of the world at the moment so I guess we're due a theme free week. Go nuts!
Congrats on the win, MobiSir! :appsir:
DCBF69B8-FE84-4065-825D-ABA50036EB01.jpeg

Kudos to JillyG Jilly and terse Ted! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom