MobiColour RESULT: MC #215 Theme: Around the House/Home - March 16-29, 2020

HAHA!!!!!!!! That is priceless. :lmao: (And I love your tiles!)
I noticed the tiles, too. They’re rather FotoDa-ish.
Fake tiles. It's vinyl wallpaper. We've been meaning to rip the whole toilet and bathroom area out and put new ones in because whats there is so shabby but you know, money and priorities and all that.
My eldest did this a few years ago on the quiet. It's subtle enough to have gone unnoticed for some time.
20200323_132121-01.jpeg

Rose checking out the back yard. Wishing it was warmer no doubt. It’s hard to see, but it’s snowing out.
Snapseed
09ECE991-5D0F-49D5-BE1B-63E800226EF5.jpeg

Edit: After I posted I saw the dirty fingerprints on the door. Probably 20 years worth. Funny how tend not to really see stuff you look at all the time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A view today out my front window.
395EAF6C-F44B-4CD6-A14E-E5F09579F07E.jpeg

Looking across the end of the carport roof, along the driveway to the road. You can see there was enough snow for the snowplow to go by. And of course, enough snow to shovel the 125’ driveway.
Apple cam with minor tweaks in the photos app.

Look at those roots? Incredible.
Roots yes. It's a steep foot path up a hill and also one of the lowest points so a run off for water when it rains. The roots give the path stability but still get undercut somewhat. Further down the hill where there are fewer trees the path is often washed down to bedrock. Not a s pretty as roots.

Back
Top Bottom