MobiColour RESULT: MC #218 Theme: Look Again - April 20-26, 2020

Oooh, let us know how it goes. With pictures obvs. :D
For those of you who expressed an interest, my sister and I went ahead and cured a small bucket of olives using salt and water. We changed the brine once a week. By the end of 4 weeks, they did taste very salty so my sister reduced the salt for the last two weeks by which time I had left. She then bottled them with just a little salt and water, olive oil, oregano and garlic. She said they are delicious and have had rave reviews from her friends.

F993E7ED-7D55-4965-9B18-55A541769CBC.jpeg

For those of you who expressed an interest, my sister and I went ahead and cured a small bucket of olives using salt and water. We changed the brine once a week. By the end of 4 weeks, they did taste very salty so my sister reduced the salt for the last two weeks by which time I had left. She then bottled them with just a little salt and water, olive oil, oregano and garlic. She said they are delicious and have had rave reviews from her friends.

View attachment 159086
It doesn’t seem right that you don’t get to taste them. They look amazing. It’s nice to know that you don’t have to use dangerous chemicals to make them edible.

View attachment 159086
They look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom