MobiColour RESULT: MC #219 Theme: Indulgence - April 27-May 2, 2020

A motorcycle? That's got to be worth a 12.9" iPad Pro, a new Apple Pencil, and an iPhone 11 Pro, at least.
Thank you for your vote! I’m going to hold off until school would be officially out for summer (the just closed for the rest of the year due to the coronavirus) then go for a mini. I have to say, for the last 3 years I’ve had an iMac, 2 iPads and an iPhone. I am now down to one iPhone and one iPad and they both needed charging yesterday. :fearscream:

Thanks for all the entries, I'll grab some time a little later to post the results.

Im off to a Forest today so hopefully grab a nice shot or 2 also

Winners!

3rd - dscheff - I love a good close up with some stunning colour
jeffrey.png

2nd - ImageArt - We have 2 cats in our house too, so i can totally relate to this
ann.jpeg

1st - Nagaisgich - Easter Easter! We had tons of eggs having 2 kids in the house. Love the sharpness and simpleness of this one, who'd have thought eggs could make such a nice image.
carmel.jpeg

Over to Nagaisgich for the next theme.

Winners!

3rd - [B]dscheff[/B] - I love a good close up with some stunning colour
2nd - [B]ImageArt[/B] - We have 2 cats in our house too, so i can totally relate to this
1st - [B]Nagaisgich[/B] - Easter Easter! We had tons of eggs having 2 kids in the house. Love the sharpness and simpleness of this one, who'd have thought eggs could make such a nice image.

Good job, Rik, excellent choices. Yay for Nagaisgich! :notworthy: And congrats to ImageArt and dscheff too. :thumbs:

Winners!

2nd - ImageArt - We have 2 cats in our house too, so i can totally relate to this
1st - Nagaisgich - Easter Easter! We had tons of eggs having 2 kids in the house. Love the sharpness and simpleness of this one, who'd have thought eggs could make such a nice image.

Well done, Jeffrey! And thanks so much for my 2nd. In good company with Carmel!

Screenshot of my double indulgence. Lost in iColorama on my new iPad Pro 11”. I don’t know why I was so naughty....yes I do. Mike bought another motorcycle.
View attachment 157277
Oooo. So what did you have before? Did you have the bigger one before and if so does this feel big enough? Do you have the new keyboard. If so good?

Winners!

My simple eggs? I’ll have to tell my farmer friend his eggs are photogenic :) thanks and congrats everyone

Winners!

the weather was a bit tantrum-y here today ... warm with some dust blowing - then chilly, with some blown rainDrops. I think the new theme will be Earth, Wind, Fire, Water. Since we can’t really go too far afield, your image counts with just one of the four elements :)

the weather was a bit tantrum-y here today ... warm with some dust blowing - then chilly, with some blown rainDrops. I think the new theme will be Earth, Wind, Fire, Water. Since we can’t really go too far afield, your image counts with just one of the four elements :)
Good theme Carmel, gives us plenty of scope, someone needs to give RoseCat a nudge :lol:

Winners!

View attachment 157358
View attachment 157356
View attachment 157357

Great judging work, Rik!! :D

Super congrats to Nagaisgich Carmel... a lovely image (and I'll soon be the recipient of fresh eggs as my new place has chickens!!)

High fives and kudos to ImageArt Ann and dscheff Jeffrey!!

Wonderful theme!! :D I can hardly wait to see how everyone interprets it.

The new challenge can be found HERE.

Last edited:
Great judging work, Rik!! :D

Super congrats to Nagaisgich Carmel... a lovely image (and I'll soon be the recipient of fresh eggs as my new place has chickens!!)

High fives and kudos to ImageArt Ann and dscheff Jeffrey!!
The chickens that lay green eggs are crazy looking birds! Worth having some around just for decoration... my sister has some but she’s too far for me to get my eggs from.

Oooo. So what did you have before? Did you have the bigger one before and if so does this feel big enough? Do you have the new keyboard. If so good?
I had an iPad Pro 12.5”. I opted to downsize. And yes, I like the new size, now that I’m used to it. We have a seating area outside in the back yard and this is easier to tote around and watch the hummingbird feeder over. Of course, I’ve only had it outside once and today it’s snowing. Will spring never get here?

I have a Logitech keyboard that I got last year when my old one died. I like it. I can connect 3 different devices, though currently I one have the one. I just ordered a mini. (Mike got a new motorcycle, thus all my presents to myself) Didn’t you have one? I’m hoping it will be my super portable note keeper and sketch pad. Maybe I can get all scrap papers off my table.

I had an iPad Pro 12.5”. I opted to downsize. And yes, I like the new size, now that I’m used to it. We have a seating area outside in the back yard and this is easier to tote around and watch the hummingbird feeder over. Of course, I’ve only had it outside once and today it’s snowing. Will spring never get here?

I have a Logitech keyboard that I got last year when my old one died. I like it. I can connect 3 different devices, though currently I one have the one. I just ordered a mini. (Mike got a new motorcycle, thus all my presents to myself) Didn’t you have one? I’m hoping it will be my super portable note keeper and sketch pad. Maybe I can get all scrap papers off my table.
I have a mini 2, now 5 years old, and the original iPad Pro 12.5 like yours. My iPad Pro keyboard no longer works and I bought a small keyboard to use with both but frustratingly it will work with my iPhone but struggles to bluetooth connect with my old devices. Also, my iPad Pro often ‘blanks’ out now when it’s just been recharged.

Your 10in iPad Pro sounds good. My DH buys nothing so it’s hard for me to justify upgrades but seeing as I spend my life on this thing, it does feel like time to get a new one. I still struggle to spend so much when I know I can get a tablet PC for the same price. I’ve had to beg time on Tom’s while we have been stuck out here. I use a desktop at home. You just can’t do web dev on an iPad Pro or print. I definitely can’t justify both let alone one.

I have a mini 2, now 5 years old, and the original iPad Pro 12.5 like yours. My iPad Pro keyboard no longer works and I bought a small keyboard to use with both but frustratingly it will work with my iPhone but struggles to bluetooth connect with my old devices. Also, my iPad Pro often ‘blanks’ out now when it’s just been recharged.

Your 10in iPad Pro sounds good. My DH buys nothing so it’s hard for me to justify upgrades but seeing as I spend my life on this thing, it does feel like time to get a new one. I still struggle to spend so much when I know I can get a tablet PC for the same price. I’ve had to beg time on Tom’s while we have been stuck out here. I use a desktop at home. You just can’t do web dev on an iPad Pro or print. I definitely can’t justify both let alone one.
I print from my iPad all the time. But no, no web dev. Fortunately, I don’t need that. I have so much time spent with Apple products I wouldn’t know what to do with a PC. Besides, I couldn’t live without iColorama, Procreate....... I could go on. :D

I hope you are able to get home soon.

:barf:
It was mid 80s here the last two days, but thankfully going back down to the refreshing 60s for the foreseeable future. I was all "Hey! Wait a minute!! If I wanted 85 degrees in May I would have stayed on the east coast! :openmouth:
We're back to high 60s again, with some rain this evening. "Refreshing 60s" is my happy zone, too.

Back
Top Bottom