• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #222 Theme RED - May 25 - June 7, 2020

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
What a beautiful chicken! I realise I have soft spot for these little fellows especially when you see them from close up.
Me, too. I read somewhere if you have chickens be sure to have them visible from inside the house - their ways of pottering about are vastly entertaining :D

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Did it work?
Hard to say. I think so, but I am using my phone so much more now (E.G.reading books from it, listening to books on tape)that I’m charging my phone more frequently than ever.

Last edited:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
211BA505-7EAC-4F75-B916-B56B2127CC84.jpeg

(As this week's judge, I'm not in the competition, but I caught this yesterday, and when else am I going to have a chance to post it and have it be on theme?)

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The good thing about the DH not being able to play golf yet, is that I have someone to walk with. Yay. So I got to walk a lot further than I usually do and discovered that we could not only see the McLaren factory but that they have a public park! Tom standing near the ‘helepad‘. Not sure he was allowed there but no signs. The factory in the distance.

Right in front of the factory is a massive lake and to the left a wetlands area where we saw a deer. :inlove:

9D0B41A5-59E5-4896-BD64-926B2880FB05.jpeg

Last edited:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Working on a second cup of coffee, getting ready to tackle the crossword, and then...