MobiColour RESULT: MC #224 No Theme - June 22-July 5, 2020

Shrine.
20200704_163252-01.jpeg

Folks, I’m going to wrap this up because I won’t have time later and it gives the winner time to choose a new theme.

I got my DH to help me to make sure I’m being impartial and we choose the same top three winners.

First: NickLeon We found both of your Hipsta shots intriguing and Tom kept on coming back to your castle. He loved the layers and the position of the flowers. Well done!

3C877B81-5771-4A8F-A440-3692ADF72285.jpeg

1A6AE605-B877-4256-9FF0-16CCB79BB3CC.jpeg

Second: I’m going to tie sinnerjohn and JillyG for second because we couldn’t decide.

John’s In the Shade: Tom loved the composition and unusual tree in your image, John. He thought it was a little overexposed but I presume that it was a filter and meant that way? Tom is more of a purist :lol:.

Noses in the Trough 2: just a lovely capture, Jilly.

Well that is a nice surprise - two fans for the price of one by the look of it. Congrats to John and Jilly in particular, but also thank you to everyone who makes the effort and posts in these competitions. There’s some great stuff on here.

Folks, I’m going to wrap this up because I won’t have time later and it gives the winner time to choose a new theme.

I got my DH to help me to make sure I’m being impartial and we choose the same top three winners.

First: NickLeon We found both of your Hipsta shots intriguing and Tom kept on coming back to your castle. He loved the layers and the position of the flowers. Well done!

View attachment 158871
View attachment 158872

Second: I’m going to tie sinnerjohn and JillyG for second because we couldn’t decide.

John’s In the Shade: Tom loved the composition and unusual tree in your image, John. He thought it was a little overexposed but I presume that it was a filter and meant that way? Tom is more of a purist :lol:.

Oooh, thanks for joint second Ann. Congratulations to Nick for his resounding victory. Well done John too.

View attachment 158871
View attachment 158872

Well done Nick, well deserved :thumbs:
Thanks Ann for my second, yes it was indeed meant to be that way, I tend to kick against convention ;)
Yay to Jilly too for your second :)

(Sorry I’m late....wasn’t on my phone all day. I drove north an hour to hang out with my friend in her gorgeous garden... then we drove to a beach for a walk, came home and she filled bags with fresh veggies and flowers for me. :inlove:)

Congrats NickLeon!! Well deserved!
Way to go sinnerjohn John and JillyG Jilly!

Back
Top Bottom