• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #226 Theme: AT GROUND LEVEL July 20-Aug 2, 2020

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Are the pictures loading up smaller than they used to or is it my eyesight :confused:
I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just the Hipsta images, but it isn’t. Odd. But I was having trouble seeing the whole image posted in a thread before the change, although I hadn’t told anyone about that.:cool:

Smooth

MobiLurver
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Are the pictures loading up smaller than they used to or is it my eyesight :confused:
You’re not wrong. We’re trialling a ‘click to make bigger’ light box - so image busy threads don’t become near infinite scroll.

Very much a trial at the mo. You should be able to click images to get them full screen - and be able to rotate for landscape etc.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
You’re not wrong. We’re trialling a ‘click to make bigger’ light box - so image busy threads don’t become near infinite scroll.

Very much a trial at the mo. You should be able to click images to get them full screen - and be able to rotate for landscape etc.
Well, it’s certainly improved my viewing. :thumbs:

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just the Hipsta images, but it isn’t. Odd. But I was having trouble seeing the whole image posted in a thread before the change, although I hadn’t told anyone about that.:cool:
Looks like the max-width: 75% rule on the picture wrapper to me.
1595709729687.png

The light blue box around the pic and whitespace to the right looks like the pic is taking up 75% (3/4) to me.
1595709836617.png

It suggests a change in the code base, perhaps an incremental upgrade. Probably not very useful detail but it's what I got. :feet:

Edit.........................

Oh well there you go, what he said.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well, it’s certainly improved my viewing. :thumbs:
Agreed. I like being able to click to view. I use my iPad at landscape normally. This allows me to see the entire image. I could click to view most of the time before, but some that were too long (or something) didn’t work.