MobiColour RESULT: MC #226 Theme: AT GROUND LEVEL July 20-Aug 2, 2020

1524B376-1337-4A64-A7AD-EB1F1DE4C9CF.jpeg

Poppies
Native cam, Photos

Are the pictures loading up smaller than they used to or is it my eyesight :confused:
I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just the Hipsta images, but it isn’t. Odd. But I was having trouble seeing the whole image posted in a thread before the change, although I hadn’t told anyone about that.:cool:

Are the pictures loading up smaller than they used to or is it my eyesight :confused:
You’re not wrong. We’re trialling a ‘click to make bigger’ light box - so image busy threads don’t become near infinite scroll.

Very much a trial at the mo. You should be able to click images to get them full screen - and be able to rotate for landscape etc.

You’re not wrong. We’re trialling a ‘click to make bigger’ light box - so image busy threads don’t become near infinite scroll.

Very much a trial at the mo. You should be able to click images to get them full screen - and be able to rotate for landscape etc.
Well, it’s certainly improved my viewing. :thumbs:

I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just the Hipsta images, but it isn’t. Odd. But I was having trouble seeing the whole image posted in a thread before the change, although I hadn’t told anyone about that.:cool:
Looks like the max-width: 75% rule on the picture wrapper to me.
1595709729687.png

The light blue box around the pic and whitespace to the right looks like the pic is taking up 75% (3/4) to me.
1595709836617.png

It suggests a change in the code base, perhaps an incremental upgrade. Probably not very useful detail but it's what I got. :feet:

Edit.........................

Oh well there you go, what he said.

Well, it’s certainly improved my viewing. :thumbs:
Agreed. I like being able to click to view. I use my iPad at landscape normally. This allows me to see the entire image. I could click to view most of the time before, but some that were too long (or something) didn’t work.

Back
Top Bottom