MobiColour RESULT: MC #25 THEME: Curves - July 18-24

I love that globe. Is this in your mad scientist lab?
Actually, it's Thomas Edison's lab at Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan. I was trying to take a picture of a replica of his early light bulb. Was there with my granddaughters last week.
image.jpeg

Wow... this was fun!! Busy at work today so didn't pop in here all day, and I come home to find an explosion of curves! Awesomesauce, MobiPeeps. :)

I don't know how you can tell, till you see the little joey's head sticking out of his mama's pouch. The life cycle of these marsupials is amazing (best watched on film but here's a few facts) http://www.livescience.com/27400-kangaroos.html
Such unique creatures... I love their faces.

Mama on the left looks like she's got a "baby bump", but it's probably her natural shape or just the way she's crouching... and I forgot the tiny "seed" grows in the pouch...so yeah, you would never know she's pregnant.

Mother Nature is FIERCE. So amazing. :notworthy:

How cool is this. I am always amazed at your wonderful array of photos. You are like a magician pulling another rabbit out of the hat!
:notworthy: I think that's one of the intriguing things about photography -- the masters do it more often and better, but anyone can grab a rabbit now and then.

Back
Top Bottom