Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #25!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

Theme CURVES

The judge for this challenge is RoseCat! :eek:

Last edited:
Welcome to MC #25 :)
image.jpeg

iPhone SE: Alphabet Art, Formulas, Trigraphy, Mextures, FilterStorm Neue

This is the hospital my husband is in. Well, it's two kangaroos - but you get the idea.
Best wishes, Linz.

That kangaroo at the bottom right -- his bottom half is firmly planted facing southeast but his top half is wandering off southwest. Do those big rear feet come along eventually, or does he just fall over?

Welcome to MC #25 :)
View attachment 79800
iPhone SE: Alphabet Art, Formulas, Trigraphy, Mextures, FilterStorm Neue
Love this, Rodolfo - never thought to 'wreck' the Alphabet Art app :thumbs: (Note made :))

No, I wouldn't have thought of it either. Clever. :thumbs: I've been inspired to make my own alphabet. I've got some already (Os). I'm going to look out for the other 25.:confused:

No, I wouldn't have thought of it either. Clever. :thumbs: I've been inspired to make my own alphabet. I've got some already (Os). I'm going to look out for the other 25.:confused:

Me, too! I actually thought about opening a thread to collect letters from all over the world by Mobitoggers. What do you think?
I mean we might give our okay for every poster to use the letters, but I suppose we'd get an alphabet quicker together than alone.
Dropped it because I thought I may be too choosy. Because I don't want letters from a billboard or so, but letters made by nature/view. [emoji4]

Me, too! I actually thought about opening a thread to collect letters from all over the world by Mobitoggers. What do you think?
I mean we might give our okay for every poster to use the letters, but I suppose we'd get an alphabet quicker together than alone.
Dropped it because I thought I may be too choosy. Because I don't want letters from a billboard or so, but letters made by nature/view. [emoji4]

Gouvy feel free to open that thread and ask for contributions . . . I think you might need to give some examples of 'nature/view' as opposed to 'billboard' .... And I'd be interested to hear what your thinking is with the parameters. For instance, you would or wouldn't want painted patterns? Or people in yoga poses ? :rolleyes: Why/why not? And when it's complete, are you thinking to make an app? :alien: :D

Back
Top Bottom