Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflehcted light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #32!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Trees

The judge for this challenge is ImageArt Ann!

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Dead tree, Mount St. Helens
Enlight
d179871c795fcd99987d32d3989534a9.jpg

Is that a recent photo David because the landscape doesn't seem to have changed much since I was there, and that was probably about 15 years ago? I was just talking about Mount St Helens to RoseCat Catherine. It's an amazing place isn't it and the theatre presentation is very atmospheric. Lovely image btw. Fantastic composition.

Lovely Ann. :inlove: I particularly like the tree with what looks like little Chinese hats hanging from it. So unusual. I think whoever has to judge the MCC this week is in for a challenge themselves because there are going to be lots of great entries. Oh, it's you Ann. :eek: Good luck! Ha ha.:lol:
:)H dear, day 1 and I already have my work cut out for me!

Is that a recent photo David because the landscape doesn't seem to have changed much since I was there, and that was probably about 15 years ago? I was just talking about Mount St Helens to RoseCat Catherine. It's an amazing place isn't it and the theatre presentation is very atmospheric. Lovely image btw. Fantastic composition.

It was taken last week. There's still virtually no regrowth on the mountain or in the terrain between the mountain and the Visitors Center, which still has the atmospheric presentation, as well as a wealth of information and some very moving stories about survivors of the blast. It was our first time there. Beautiful place.

Back
Top Bottom