Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflehcted light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #35!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Near & Far

The judge for this challenge is FundyBrian

Last edited:
The theme for MC#35 will be: Near & Far.
By that I mean you must have both near & far subject matter in one photo. Yes, a composite image is OK.
Yes it would be cute if someone put text on a photo that says "near" & "far" but that won't do.
Invisible foreground atoms in the air will not count for subject matter.
Lots of pictures have near & far elements in them but fewer really exemplify the idea of "near & far".
Have fun! [emoji2]

By that I mean you must have both near & far subject matter in one photo. Yes, a composite image is OK.
Yes it would be cute if someone put text on a photo that says "near" & "far" but that won't do.
Lots of pictures have near & far elements in them but fewer really exemplify the idea of "near & far".
Have fun! [emoji2]

Right NEAR and far it is then. I'm off to trawl through my camera roll and then maybe out with the iPhone.

Have fun! [emoji2]

Warm welcome to Sesame Street! Before my third eye I see the Cookie Monster walking back and forward to explain it to the children. [emoji75]

Have fun! [emoji2]
Excellent! This should be an interesting week...

To kick off, one of the Elan Valley dams. The boulders represent the towns/villages in the area and they're taken from that there hill behind.

IMG_0658.JPG

Retouch to remove some people (tut) and Snapseed to brighten it up a bit.

Last edited:
Have fun! [emoji2]
Can't resist.

To kick off, one of the Elan Valley dams. The boulders represent the towns/villages in the area and they're taken from that there hill behind.

View attachment 82369

Retouch to remove some people (tut) and Snapseed to brighten it up a bit.

I'm glad you mentioned the connection with the hillside rocks. [emoji106]

Not sure if I'm hitting the brief, but here's another photo from Wales. The lovely couple's (who let me photograph their garden) front gate and front door, straightened, vignetted and brightened in Snapseed.

View attachment 82377
Love it... also love that the gate and door are the same color. I'm guessing Rog Venomator loved it too. [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom