MobiColour RESULT: MC #36 Theme: All Indoors - October 3-9

And here are one of my aquarium shots converted to a wallpaper with Interior Ph… (as it shows on the Pod. Think it's complete name is Interior Photo)
One
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1475683673.614206.jpg

And Two
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1475683695.749283.jpg

Still don't know why the new mobi app doesn't let me post anything.
Venomator: any idea???
Without knowing the ins and outs of what you are trying to do, I am afraid distance assistance is unlikely to work... ;)

However, first thing I would recommend is to delete the App from your device and download it afresh to see if that works any better... :thumbs:

If it does not, then we will have to think again and try and get you up and running again... :)

I have to say this appears to be peculiar to just you though, as nobody else has reported a similar issue... :rog:

This is some of the decor at our hotel here in Norfolk. I applied a Hipstamatic effect twice on the original iPhone 7+and then blended the two results. I love how the old gramophone looks like it's smiling.

View attachment 82772

It looks like a " found face" to me!

I love the edit, too. Very nostalgic and dreamy.

Without knowing the ins and outs of what you are trying to do, I am afraid distance assistance is unlikely to work... ;)

However, first thing I would recommend is to delete the App from your device and download it afresh to see if that works any better... :thumbs:

If it does not, then we will have to think again and try and get you up and running again... :)

I have to say this appears to be peculiar to just you though, as nobody else has reported a similar issue... :rog:

Thank you, thank you! Yesssssss! Deleted and reinstalled. Now working. Thanks for the quick reply. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji324][emoji322][emoji482][emoji851][emoji106]

This is some of the decor at our hotel here in Norfolk. I applied a Hipstamatic effect twice on the original iPhone 7+and then blended the two results. I love how the old gramophone looks like it's smiling.

View attachment 82772

Actually there is a German children series called "Siebenstein" on German tv, and it has three main characters: miss Siebenstein, the shop owner (she has a kind of second hand shop, but with everything possible), a cute raven called Rudi (hand puppet) and Koffer, the old suitcase that traveled the world. They are all telling stories to the kids. And my childish mind still likes it. [emoji851][emoji16]

Lend at kino.de, here are two pictures: the new Siebenstein with Rudi and Koffer:
ed054c3260768afc6fe7e8ccdb69db24.jpg

And one the cutest pictures I've ever seen of Rudi and Koffer:
86d262963ebfc45d2a1cfeedbe9a0dc2.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 82761

A quick unedited (except autocollage) approx 360 of my current 'all indoors'. Bcs I'm feeling left out & miserable.
Clockwise-ish from top L: beautiful blue sky & spring sunshine with tree and unknown object hanging from eaves which I would've missed if I'd taken two steps outside. A feather duster hanging from a bay leaf tree (Laureate Nobilis or something) undergoing Day 2 of my Irish peasant potato farmer medicine woman grandmother's magical ritual of cleansing & healing (it's currently breathing in and out the magic of the bay tree (the praiseworthy hero, the [laureate] poet, healing & purification, glory, physical & moral cleansing). Article in iBooks on iPad. My immediate field of vision (two monitors). Infographic type printouts that prob aren't useful but are a welcome relief to complex graphs and numbers with lots of decimal places. A cartoon about mindfulness I sent to my project group and none of them thought it was funny. A lovely old dog called Max I am dog-sitting. Pears poster magnets on the fridge. Great-grandparents (not mine). A Rumi poem that reminds me there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio . . .
I love this! What a great *snapshot* into your world. Hi Max!! He looks very contented.... [emoji4] And I'm LOLing at the cartoon story.

It looks like a " found face" to me!

I love the edit, too. Very nostalgic and dreamy.
I also like the design of the table to accommodate the umbrellas.

Ditto. Lovely vintage - looking table, and nice edit (yes, even the newspaper print worked :appsir:). I haven't seen a table made that way before (must admit my first thought was 'how is it for the floor') Btw here in Australia the most design concession you see in to our hot dry climate is the too-rare raintank and the equally rare solar panels.

Actually there is a German children series called "Siebenstein" on German tv, and it has three main characters: miss Siebenstein, the shop owner (she has a kind of second hand shop, but with everything possible), a cute raven called Rudi (hand puppet) and Koffer, the old suitcase that traveled the world. They are all telling stories to the kids. And my childish mind still likes it. [emoji851][emoji16]

Lend at kino.de, here are two pictures: the new Siebenstein with Rudi and Koffer:

Oh, that looks like a totally wonderful children's series! Full of character and quaint. I think I could get hooked on that even as an adult.

Osaka Wet Market
View attachment 82753
Edit Snapseed
Its an indoor wet market with lots of covered lanes
Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Ready cooked foods, Flowers, Fish, House wares has its own lane
You can even eat in some of the stalls Only you have to stand and eat No stools and tables
Nice pic! Love all the red dotted about.

View attachment 82772

Now you've put up those pictures Gouvy it does look like Ann's suitcase has come to life. Isn't it marvellous what ideas and comments a single photo can produce.

The mirror in the library (and vice-versa)
ProCamera, Snapseed, ACDSee, BeCasso, iColorama

View attachment 82789
Ooooooo....you have a library. [emoji7] And it looks warm and cozy. I've downsized and minimalized my life, and I only kept a handful of my favorite books, but I do love a library. [emoji173]️

Back
Top Bottom