MobiColour RESULT: MC #36 Theme: All Indoors - October 3-9

All the entries have been great this week (as in every other week actually :lol:).

In first place is sinnerjohn with Lunch. This really caught my eye …
Totally agree! Congrats Master sinnerjohn!

… Silver Medals.

View attachment 82949
There is so much to look at in Kmenglee Kuan Meng's image. It looks familiar …, make it so much more interesting to my "Western" eyes.

Can't agree more. [emoji106][emoji1] Congrats Kmenglee!

Who couldn't fall in love with ImageArt Ann's smiling record player …
And not to forget the undecided drawer and the quite grumpy suitcase at the bottom. [emoji7][emoji23]
Congratulations ImageArt Ann!

And finally, GroovyGouvy Gouvy's staircase which, at 2pm, is touched by a fairy:lol:. Restraint on the processing makes the image feel "real" as opposed to painted. It has a tranquil feel to it too - like you could go there and look out of the window if you wanted to think or be on your own.
Whoops! Thank you, you see the same thing in it as I do. [emoji4][emoji177]

Well done to everyone who posted. Can't wait to see what John chooses as the next theme. :)
Yes, yes, YES!!! Again fully second this. [emoji106][emoji16]

I want to turn them all on at once.
emoji1.png
I think it would take a well-coordinated team of several people to get them all turned on before the first ones finished. Possibly a NASCAR or Formula 1 pit crew. Not possible for a single person, I'm pretty sure.

All the entries have been great this week (as in every other week actually :lol:).

In first place is sinnerjohn with Lunch. This really caught my eye with it's spare use of colour and the lack of focus. I got the sense of being in that cafe, but not IN it if you know what I mean. I have no idea if that makes any sense to anyone else :confused:. Anyway, I loved it and thought of it often on my walks with the dog.

View attachment 82948

I couldn't choose between the next three, so they all get Silver Medals.

View attachment 82949
There is so much to look at in Kmenglee Kuan Meng's image. It looks familiar - like any of our malls and markets, but the popping colours and the artistic Chinese writing, not to mention the giant red lobster, make it so much more interesting to my "Western" eyes.

View attachment 82950

Who couldn't fall in love with ImageArt Ann's smiling record player . Lovely editing isolates the table and makes the whole ensemble so eye catching.

View attachment 82951

And finally, GroovyGouvy Gouvy's staircase which, at 2pm, is touched by a fairy:lol:. Restraint on the processing makes the image feel "real" as opposed to painted. It has a tranquil feel to it too - like you could go there and look out of the window if you wanted to think or be on your own.

Well done to everyone who posted. Can't wait to see what John chooses as the next theme. :)
Excellent choices Jilly!! :thumbs: :inlove: I love all of these images...what a great theme you chose! :D
Congrats on your win, sinnerjohn! Well deserved!! So, what will the theme be for next week? :sneaky:
Congrats Kuan Meng, Ann and Gouvy on your Silver Medals... beautiful images, all of them. :inlove:

because other than in your country Germany's shops are CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
I recently moved from a county in New Jersey that has what they call the "Blue Law", and all the shops are closed on Sundays. What a pain in the arse!! Luckily where I live now I have a choice to shop either Saturday or Sunday...

In first place is sinnerjohn with Lunch. This really caught my eye with it's spare use of colour and the lack of focus. I got the sense of being in that cafe, but not IN it if you know what I mean. I have no idea if that makes any sense to anyone else :confused:. Anyway, I loved it and thought of it often on my walks with the dog.

View attachment 82948

View attachment 82949
There is so much to look at in Kmenglee Kuan Meng's image. It looks familiar - like any of our malls and markets, but the popping colours and the artistic Chinese writing, not to mention the giant red lobster, make it so much more interesting to my "Western" eyes.

View attachment 82950

Who couldn't fall in love with ImageArt Ann's smiling record player . Lovely editing isolates the table and makes the whole ensemble so eye catching.

View attachment 82951

Good choice of images you pick JillyG for the winners
Must be quite tough to pick them cos most of the photos are amazing
Congratation sinnerjohn being the winner(gold medal) Nice pic As JillyG said the use of colours and blur effect I did not know the use of lack of focus would be so strong in the images Will try to do that idea when taking my breaks
Thank you for picking my photo on silver medals
So are ImageArt and GroovyGouvy
Between the two of the photos I would be cracking my brain to choose one Both are amazing and can stand on their own
To all participants I like all the photos that you all post cos I learn all artists works and edits from you all
So I gave you all a very big clap of hands and appreciation for all your photos
For the judge (JillyG ) my sincere thank you for a job very well done
Thank you all

View attachment 82948

View attachment 82949

View attachment 82950

View attachment 82951

Thanks, Jilly, great selection! Well done, sinnerjohn, clever image and I feel in excellent company with Kmenglee and GroovyGouvy!

Just in case you wonder why I am actually so often to malls and shops particularly on Saturdays: like many people in Germany I don't have to work weekends and Saturday is the only day I can do my shopping for especially food for the week, because other than in your country Germany's shops are CLOSED ON SUNDAYS! Only exception to this rule is the centre at the airport (and up to 4 Sundays a year, but this year the trade union even stopped one the day before. Nonsense in my eyes, would the ask staff people, they'd find out they like doing their job, because of better payment {Sunday extra pay} and an additional free day during the week). But I don't go to the airport for shopping, it's only dear and if I can do my stuff on Saturday, there is no reason to travel that far. [emoji4]
And I can go to museums on Sunday's. [emoji4]
Wow, that's hard - only having one day to shop over the weekend. There can't be many countries in the world where supermarkets are closed on Sundays. Anybody know of any others??

Back
Top Bottom