MobiColour RESULT: MC #42 THEME: Story Telling - November 14-20

This is lovely, Jilly.

I think the image lends itself to a postmodern reading: particularly since the narrative is most powerfully articulated through gaps and absences, silences, aporia and the occasional simulacra. These non-manifestations of linguistic determinants are in stark juxtaposition to the complex, perhaps even over-determined, visual metaphors. It's quite clear, in other words, despite historical anecdotal submissions to the contrary, that the Owl and the PussyCat arrived separately and started their odyssey in a third vesssel. Some might draw analogies with other sociocultural events, for instance the trend over last decades for hyphenated or otherwise joined family names at marriage. But I prefer to keep it simple. :mobibabe:
You said it real good!

Last edited:
This is lovely, Jilly.

I think the image lends itself to a postmodern reading: particularly since the narrative is most powerfully articulated through gaps and absences, silences, aporia and the occasional simulacra. These non-manifestations of linguistic determinants are in stark juxtaposition to the complex, perhaps even over-determined, visual metaphors. It's quite clear, in other words, despite historical anecdotal submissions to the contrary, that the Owl and the PussyCat arrived separately and started their odyssey in a third vesssel. Some might draw analogies with other sociocultural events, for instance the trend over last decades for hyphenated or otherwise joined family names at marriage. But I prefer to keep it simple. :mobibabe:
[emoji15]

LMAO!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360][emoji100]

MaxCurve
fullsizeoutput_3865.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom